Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: 2023 WKC Secret Santa  (Read 33890 times)

Gringo

• WKC Ranger
Re: 2023 WKC Secret Santa
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2023, 11:12:24 AM »
I made out as well Robert!  Thank you to my SS, perfect gift for me!

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

dwnthehatch

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2023, 11:17:25 AM »
Secret Santa had me on the nice list this year.

I received a very nice enameled dutch oven, a vintage tablecloth that I have been on the hunt for for years, a sweet 2024 calendar and a WKC bumper sticker all boxed in an awesome Santa basket that my wife confiscate

Thank you very much!!

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2023, 11:28:40 AM »
Secret Santa had me on the nice list this year.

I received a very nice enameled dutch oven, a vintage tablecloth that I have been on the hunt for for years, a sweet 2024 calendar and a WKC bumper sticker all boxed in an awesome Santa basket that my wife confiscate

Thank you very much!!
Troy, I'm glad everything was a hit, no surprise on the wife snagging the basket. Enjoy and Y'all have a Merry Christmas
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

dwnthehatch

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2023, 12:46:56 PM »
Quote from: JEBIV

Troy, I'm glad everything was a hit, no surprise on the wife snagging the basket. Enjoy and Y'all have a Merry Christmas
Thank you. Merry Christmas. Hopefully yours was great as well.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2023, 11:03:26 AM by dwnthehatch »

brewtownbeatdown

• WKC Performer
2023 WKC Secret Santa
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2023, 04:54:10 PM »

Santa WKClaus hooked a grillfella up!!!  Gonna be rubbing and slathering quite a bit this year.  Received plenty of California based rubs and sauces.  Funny little side note…many of these are blended and packaged at a customer of mine here in Wisconsin.  Proudly displaying the Christmas themed WKC magnet on the fridge already.  Love grill books and literature, so the Weber book and Montgomery Ward (made by Happy Cooker) grill manual are perfect. 

Thank You!!!

BTW…making the WKC paper to wrap everything was an awesome touch. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Obviously looking for a Glen Blue (who isn’t?😂).

Looking for anything Happy Cooker, including any re-branded as Montgomery Ward.  I’ve amassed a nice collection, but I’m missing a few still.  Let me know if you can help a fella out🤞

ASpitzer

• WKC Brave
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2023, 06:33:43 AM »
UPS delivered my Secret Santa gifts. Thanks Santa!
« Last Edit: December 29, 2023, 07:41:33 AM by ASpitzer »
1957 Wood Dale Demo, MLH Mothership Ranch, 1980 Smokey Joe Black, 2014 Smokey Joe Black, 1992 Master Touch Green, 2022 Original Black, Glen Blue 26 in., 70th Anniversary Hot Rod Yellow

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2023, 11:08:27 AM »
Thank you Secret Santa aka @pbe gummi bear for the heartfelt card and amazing gifts!  Feels like Christmas morning all over again…. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

pbe gummi bear

• WKC Mod
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2023, 08:25:13 AM »
Thank you Secret Santa aka @pbe gummi bear for the heartfelt card and amazing gifts!  Feels like Christmas morning all over again…. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

You’re welcome! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too.
"Have you hugged your Weber today?"
Check out WKC on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Weber-Kettle-Club/521728011229791

pbe gummi bear

• WKC Mod
« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2023, 09:08:33 AM »
Santa hooked it this year with a bunch of goodies. I’m so happy to join again this year after a multi year hiatus. Thanks, Mike @brewtownbeatdown! I can’t wait to try the sauces and rubs. The coasters will get daily use from my morning coffees. I’ve actually played most of those games this year  :D Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! And s/o to Jim @Cellar2ful for doing a great job organizing.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2023, 09:11:21 AM by pbe gummi bear »
"Have you hugged your Weber today?"
Check out WKC on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Weber-Kettle-Club/521728011229791

Gringo

• WKC Ranger
2023 WKC Secret Santa
« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2023, 07:22:30 PM »

I MUST revisit my own post!  I finally got to take a close look at my WKC Secret Santa Gift! 

This thing is AMAZING!  I’ve used many different probes throughout the years but none were wireless from the meet to the app.

I just went through all the features and specs….I’m seared (pun intended) with excitement!  I honestly didn’t expect this from a Meater thermometer. I had only seen their original version; I received version 2 Plus!

All said, genuinely humbled with such a quality gift and CANNOT WAIT to use it! Beyond thrilled!

THANK YOU TO MY SECRET SANTA!!! You’re DaBomb.com!!

For anyone who wants an honest review and look into this gem….

https://youtu.be/jzhyDbq76nw?feature=shared

« Last Edit: December 31, 2023, 07:25:42 PM by Gringo »

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2023, 07:55:41 PM »

I MUST revisit my own post!  I finally got to take a close look at my WKC Secret Santa Gift! 

This thing is AMAZING!  I’ve used many different probes throughout the years but none were wireless from the meet to the app.

I just went through all the features and specs….I’m seared (pun intended) with excitement!  I honestly didn’t expect this from a Meater thermometer. I had only seen their original version; I received version 2 Plus!

All said, genuinely humbled with such a quality gift and CANNOT WAIT to use it! Beyond thrilled!

THANK YOU TO MY SECRET SANTA!!! You’re DaBomb.com!!

For anyone who wants an honest review and look into this gem….

https://youtu.be/jzhyDbq76nw?feature=shared

You’ll love it… used mine today on my prime rib… so easy and the app even figures in the carryover temp during the rest.  Have fun!

AZ2FL

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2024, 05:07:02 AM »
Thank you Secret Santa for the WKC coffee mug.

Cheers

Gringo

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2024, 09:35:07 AM »
Thank you Secret Santa for the Meat 2Plus. Used it first time (oven cook this am). Love the unexpected features.

brewtownbeatdown

• WKC Performer
« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2024, 01:08:33 PM »
Santa hooked it this year with a bunch of goodies. I’m so happy to join again this year after a multi year hiatus. Thanks, Mike @brewtownbeatdown! I can’t wait to try the sauces and rubs. The coasters will get daily use from my morning coffees. I’ve actually played most of those games this year  :D Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! And s/o to Jim @Cellar2ful for doing a great job organizing.
Glad to see everything made it, and that you’re feeling like SantaBrew hooked it up.  Once I saw Super NES in the hobbies message, I knew the direction I was likely gonna be heading…I may have played a game, or two, in my younger days[emoji1787].  Not gonna lie, I was psyched when I came across those coasters!!!  Hoping you enjoy the WI sauces and rubs.  That Spicy Pickle is my “go to” for wings, with a spicy(ish) Hatch pepper sauce. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Obviously looking for a Glen Blue (who isn’t?😂).

Looking for anything Happy Cooker, including any re-branded as Montgomery Ward.  I’ve amassed a nice collection, but I’m missing a few still.  Let me know if you can help a fella out🤞

Gringo

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2024, 10:44:26 AM »
Is it possible to reveal the Secret Santa list?  I’d like to personally thank my Santa if that is okay?