Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Silver into gold  (Read 32496 times)

Michael Berry

• Smokey Joe
Silver into gold
« on: May 13, 2023, 01:44:11 PM »
Hey guys...apologize if this has been a topic before...I did a quick search but was unsuccessful.    I haven't  been active here since probably around 2014.

Was wondering if anyone has added a right hand table to a silver c...the one I have is early 2000s with burgandy lid.  Seems it would be possible and if so can you get the genesis gold parts from weber?

Thanks for any input

SixZeroFour

Re: Silver into gold
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2023, 03:30:25 PM »
Hi Michael,

Welcome back! I believe the frame is different between the two models in order to support the addition of the side shelf. Below is a link the the schematic of a c model with the side shelf. Parts are pretty hit and miss on the older units at this point but you may be able to find what you need from a donor grill on CL or Marketplace...

https://www.weber.com/US/en/help/schematics/browse/2261698

Good luck!

Hey guys...apologize if this has been a topic before...I did a quick search but was unsuccessful.    I haven't  been active here since probably around 2014.

Was wondering if anyone has added a right hand table to a silver c...the one I have is early 2000s with burgandy lid.  Seems it would be possible and if so can you get the genesis gold parts from weber?

Thanks for any input
W E B E R    B A R - B - Q    K E T T L E

Michael Berry

• Smokey Joe
Re: Silver into gold
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2023, 04:53:09 PM »
Thank you sir....this is a great place ..as it it always was