Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: 70th anniversary grill in yellow  (Read 267 times)

northwestkettle

• WKC Ranger
70th anniversary grill in yellow
« on: May 19, 2022, 03:00:22 PM »
So I just saw these the other day and couldn’t resist I ordered a yellow. just wondering if anyone has got one yet all the pictures on webers site look a little more mat finish but the diner green that was posted looks nice and shiny wondering if anyone has one if they can post some pictures of the yellow I rarely see any yellow grills on the west coast up north

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BBQ to live live to BBQ

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
Re: 70th anniversary grill in yellow
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2022, 05:37:56 PM »
From what I’ve seen they are nicely glossy - but more of a cream yellow and they do not change color when heated up.  Still, very nice looking kettles!

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

MoparProud

• WKC Brave
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2022, 08:09:49 PM »
The only one with a flat/matte finish is gray, blue yellow and green are all shiny

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

getlego

• WKC Brave
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2022, 05:27:13 AM »
We bought the hot rod yellow and the rock and roll blue. They are both really shiny. Way more than the limited edition red and a bit more than the glen blue. They have a beautiful finish on them. Even my wife’s Ivory is a bit less glossy.

Sent from my iPad using Weber Kettle Club

northwestkettle

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2022, 05:30:50 AM »
Thanks guys that’s good to hear I’m stoked for it to show up in time for some Memorial Day grilling now if Kingsfort charcoal would go back to there 2 bags for $10 Memorial Day sale price that would be awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BBQ to live live to BBQ

MDiBar

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2022, 12:05:05 PM »
I purchased the Hollywood Gray.  Very subtle, but cool.  I had an visible imperfection on the lid, so I contacted Weber Customer Servce and I had a new lid in 48 hours.