Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Anyone ever seen one of these or heard about them  (Read 1094 times)

AZ_MIKEY

• WKC Ranger
Anyone ever seen one of these or heard about them
« on: July 10, 2013, 08:59:52 AM »
Found this while searching for used kettles. Sorry if the pics aren't so good.

It's called a stoven it converts your weber to use hardwood pellets, like a treager smoker or something like that. I would never buy one.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Looking for--- a yellow mbh any size, sequoia ( I know I am dreaming), avocado any size, brownie any size.

Red Kettle Rich

• WKC Ranger
Re: Anyone ever seen one of these or heard about them
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2013, 09:27:14 AM »
I saw those and thought - If I wanted a Traeger, I'd buy a Traeger.
Looking for a RED 26" Kettle & a tabbed no leg RED 22" Kettle near STL. Copper Sam Adams SJ anywhere 8)

AZ_MIKEY

• WKC Ranger
Re: Anyone ever seen one of these or heard about them
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2013, 11:31:02 AM »
Agreed on that. But why would anyone who has a weber kettle want a traeger? The grill and BBQ store I used to frequent always was trying to get me to buy a traeger he even done Saturday cooks on them and I thought the food was okay but I like my charcoal ways better. And not mention have the fun is opening and closing vents as needed for heat control. I know that I don't need to sit on the couch and do nothing. I like to eat to much to do that. No setting it and forgetting it for me.
Looking for--- a yellow mbh any size, sequoia ( I know I am dreaming), avocado any size, brownie any size.