Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Flappers on Mater!  (Read 3334 times)

Duke

• The Duke
Flappers on Mater!
« on: July 08, 2013, 08:52:54 PM »
I marinated these and dropped them on my brown 26'r aka Mater with a little mesquite. After I pulled them I drizzled a little more marinade on them and ate. They didn't even need sauce. I still had a little on the side as usual though. I spared you the plated pics this time, but they consisted of the usual salad and garlic bread.

See ya later, stay outta trouble!

« Last Edit: July 08, 2013, 08:55:26 PM by Duke »

Chasing_smoke

• WKC Ranger
Flappers!
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2013, 08:56:33 PM »
Awesome! They look very good.

"What did I tell you about talking to the accused? Ta not to.." My favorite mater quote lol

"my kettle is more powerful it will do almost anything."
MH Copper mist, Daisy Wheel P, Homer Simpson OTG, Blue 18, Blue Mastertouch, SJS, Genesis Sliver B, Red 18 Bar-b-q-kettle Pat Pending, Copper performer

Duke

• The Duke
Re: Flappers!
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2013, 09:02:08 PM »
Awesome! They look very good.

"What did I tell you about talking to the accused? Ta not to.." My favorite mater quote lol

;D Mater is my sons favorite character. We even had a Mater birthday for him and yes I cooked on Mater.

"Like ta-mater without the ta"

Craig

• WKC Mod
Re: Flappers on Mater!
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2013, 09:23:57 PM »
Looks outstanding as always! Looks like your grate mod is working out nicely!  Now we need to get you that Dinoco blue kettle.  :)

Kilted_Griller

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2013, 09:48:42 PM »
Those look awesome!!! The KG Clan loves us some wings!!!!
"The only time to eat diet food is while you're waiting for the steak to cook"
   ~Julia Child

MacEggs

• WKC Performer
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2013, 05:37:27 AM »
That is a mess of wings! Outstanding!!
Gave me an idea for my elevated level ... Thanks!  :D :D
Q: How do you know something is bull$h!t?
A: When you are not allowed to question it.

Duke

• The Duke
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2013, 07:37:16 AM »
Thanks again Everyone! AJ turned me on to the wings for 1.99 per pound at Lucky's, so I grabbed a few packs. Good to hear from you KG!

I just may need to have a talk and pitch my "Grillz" idea to Pixar. It would be like Cars except with kettles. ;)

Craig

• WKC Mod
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2013, 08:07:30 AM »
I just may need to have a talk and pitch my "Grillz" idea to Pixar. It would be like Cars except with kettles. ;)

If Paul Newman were still alive, he could voice Brian's Grandpa kettle. How about Clint Eastwood for the voice of a 26" Chief?

AZ_MIKEY

• WKC Ranger
Re: Re: Flappers on Mater!
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2013, 09:05:46 AM »

If Paul Newman were still alive, he could voice Brian's Grandpa kettle. How about Clint Eastwood for the voice of a 26" Chief?

So who would be the voice of the new up and coming young grill? And who would voice the good looking "redhead"? Lol. Good looking food there by the way. Made me hungry and I am at work. Dang and not a grill in sight to make something on.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Looking for--- a yellow mbh any size, sequoia ( I know I am dreaming), avocado any size, brownie any size.

Duke

• The Duke
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2013, 09:10:14 AM »
Thanks Mikey! Here's the marinade I used. http://www.pappyschoice.com/Product%20Page_Pappys%20Beer%20Marinade.htm

It was excellent. I will be using this again. :)

G$

• WKC Performer
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2013, 10:09:34 AM »
And who would voice the good looking "redhead"?

Christina Hendricks.

Chasing_smoke

• WKC Ranger
Flappers on Mater!
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2013, 12:09:35 PM »
And who would voice the good looking "redhead"?

Christina Hendricks.

Agreed!

MH Copper mist, Daisy Wheel P, Homer Simpson OTG, Blue 18, Blue Mastertouch, SJS, Genesis Sliver B, Red 18 Bar-b-q-kettle Pat Pending, Copper performer

AZ_MIKEY

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2013, 02:28:29 PM »
That would be a movie I would pay to see, talking kettles and hopefully they would be competing some how. Yeah that would be good.   ;D
Looking for--- a yellow mbh any size, sequoia ( I know I am dreaming), avocado any size, brownie any size.

1911Ron

• WKC Performer
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2013, 11:04:06 AM »
Flappers look good as usual Duke, my wife loves Mater so you should sell Mater to me so my wife would be happy! ;D
Wanted: 18" Platinum any color will work
This is my Kettle there are many like it but this one is mine......

Kilted_Griller

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2013, 03:45:08 PM »

So who would be the voice of the new up and coming young grill? And who would voice the good looking "redhead"? Lol. Good looking food there by the way. Made me hungry and I am at work. Dang and not a grill in sight to make something on.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Kathleen Turner could be the voice of the good looking "redhead"....think Jessica Rabbit  ;D  ;)  ;D
"The only time to eat diet food is while you're waiting for the steak to cook"
   ~Julia Child