Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Hello from the ocean State  (Read 174 times)

New England jim

• Happy Cooker
Hello from the ocean State
« on: July 27, 2021, 12:57:40 PM »
Hi guys, this is Jim from Rhode Island. I am new to the forum and semi new  to kettle grilling and smoking. I had a couple of smokey Joes over the years but never got into smoking till this year. Now i have 2 standard 22.5 kettles and a 18" jumbo joe which i really enjoy as well. Oh yeah and ibstill have a smokey Joe.

RRRanger99

• WKC Performer
Re: Hello from the ocean State
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2021, 01:50:58 PM »
Welcome from Virginia Beach, VA.

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2021, 02:46:04 AM »
Welcome from Doraville, GA.
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2021, 06:16:19 AM »
Welcome from Huntsville, AL.  I love all sizes and really like SJs and JJs.  Have fun and share your cooks often!

UncleRicoNJ

• Happy Cooker
Hi
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2021, 06:04:09 PM »
Hi. Austin from PA, 39M, recently married and a new home owner. I have 2 weber performers and a smokey joe. All 3 have spome extras. The first one was gifted to my by my wife's friends husband. We had just recently purchased a house last year, they were moving and couldn't take it with them so he gave it to me. It was in great shape. I purchased a slow n sear. The second performer  I picked up from FB Marketplace about 2 months ago. It has the charcoal ring from a 22 WSM and I also added the Aura Kettle Zone to it. Smokey Joe has an extra charcoal grate, thermometer and a veggie tray as a heat diffuser. Im glad to be here and hope to learn a lot from all of you  awesome folks!

jarryd

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2021, 03:51:49 AM »
Welcome from Australia.

Lowbrass

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2021, 01:39:15 PM »
Welcome from StL!

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club
"The Fairway" '74, 22” Turquose, 18" Red C code, 18" Blue DU code x2, Gen 2 Grass Green Performer, 26” Glen Blue, Spring Green, "Bone", Turquose, Blue Wave, Wedgewood Blue, “Smoke”, Crimson and Homer SJGs.  14" and 18" WSM

Grails (HELP!): IMPERIAL GLEN BLUE!