Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Almost forgot how....  (Read 1357 times)

One Touch Platinum

• WKC Brave
Almost forgot how....
« on: July 07, 2013, 06:26:11 PM »
I have been using the Weber almost every day lately, but for the most part it has been for baking desserts and the like. I finally , after what seemed like the longest work week got to grill some meat! ;D My in-laws are leaving tomorrow so our routine will go back to normal and I will probably not be baking as often but I usually get  a few dinner cooks in during the work week . I did get to 1) Bake some beer bread 2) Bake a sour cream pound cake 3)Bake  German pancakes 4) Grill some burgers 5) Grill some steaks 6)Low and slow some ribs on the Rib-o-later 7) Grill some chicken for fajitas. 8)Bake some cookies.  Not too bad I guess for a weekend considering I missed out on grilling a big meal on the 4th of July due to work. My Wife got me a Bunt pan this weekend so I guess I will be making some more cakes..... :)
If it needs to be Heated to be Eated, I can do it on my Weber!

1911Ron

• WKC Performer
Re: Almost forgot how....
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2013, 06:34:04 PM »
Sounds like you have a plan.   8)
Wanted: 18" Platinum any color will work
This is my Kettle there are many like it but this one is mine......

colin.p

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2013, 04:02:29 PM »
"baking", now that's on my "to do list". Unbelievable what we can do on this thing.
2009 Weber Spirit E310, 2013 22.5 OTG and a bunch of Weber stuff
I like my Weber's the same as my Ford's and Harley's, any colour, as long as it's black.

1buckie

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2013, 09:08:39 AM »
 Good Deal.....AND thank you for taking the time to post up in the "Recipes" section...... ;D
"If you want it fancy there is BBQ spray paint at home depot for that. "
    Covered, damper-controlled cooking.....IF YOU PLEASE !!!
           "But the ever versatile kettle reigned supreme"