Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Last Weekend in Doraville  (Read 737 times)

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
Last Weekend in Doraville
« on: February 08, 2021, 08:02:47 AM »
We had guests weekend before last. @brewtownbeatdown and his wife De. Pork roulade for Saturday night,  a nice salmon platter for Sunday brunch and nice brisket for Sunday dinner. Mike braved the messy rainy weather for the brisket. It was awesome seeing these folks and the short time we had together was so awesome. The animals were wore out from all the attention from the company. I assembled the Glen Blue finally for the brisket cook. Nothing but the best for this company

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Last Weekend in Doraville
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2021, 08:07:15 AM »
A few more pics

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

Mr.CPHo

• WKC Mod
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2021, 08:52:30 AM »
Awesome spread you put out, JEBIV and JEBIVSWIFE.  I’m digging the torches around the new deck.  It’s really nice to see WKC’ers still getting together!

HoosierKettle

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2021, 09:18:19 AM »
Wow that pork!!  It all looks awesome. Sounds like a great time for everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

HoosierKettle

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2021, 09:19:04 AM »
And the new deck looks nice.

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2021, 10:00:21 AM »
And the new deck looks nice.

Thanks, can't wait to get a sealer/stain on her

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2021, 10:33:18 AM »
So cool to see folks in the club getting together.  Very nice cooks and love the pics of the action.  The food looks marvelous and I like the Glen Blue handles and SS handle strap!

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2021, 11:00:38 AM »
So cool to see folks in the club getting together.  Very nice cooks and love the pics of the action.  The food looks marvelous and I like the Glen Blue handles and SS handle strap!
Thanks, my wife loved the new grill so I didn't have to take any heat about it LOL

Mr.CPHo

• WKC Mod
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2021, 11:03:02 AM »
A lot of Woodard on that deck!

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2021, 11:33:31 AM »
A lot of Woodard on that deck!
I know right, Mike brought down the 2 right in the center, pretty rare beasts Woodard Sculptura with Chantilly rose accents I have been waiting anxiously for those 2 @Cellar2ful would appreciate those chairs. They were last years valentines gift for Tami and she loves them even a year late

Cellar2ful

« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2021, 03:50:50 PM »

Those Chantilly Rose "winged" Sculptura's are bad ass.  The new deck looks great.  That's a lot of angle cuts.   BTW, the food looks pretty good too.
"Chasing Classic Kettles"

bladz

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2021, 05:42:50 PM »
Everything is top notch Joe. Food, deck, guests, plus the host and hostess.  It’s great for you all to get together.

AZ2FL

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2021, 06:17:23 PM »
Sounds like a great weekend with friends and some great looking food.

Cheers

WNC

• WKC Performer
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2021, 04:23:33 PM »
Just now seeing this, so great!
Everything looks so good, especially the salmon, actually all of it.
Man it’s got me longing for a meet up.

brewtownbeatdown

• WKC Performer
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2021, 11:31:08 AM »
HAVE BRISKET...WILL TRAVEL!!!

We had a grate time, as always.  Joe and Tami are awesome hosts.  They’re the true definition of “southern hospitality”.  Enjoyed the delicious food, the friendship, the kettles, and the pets (especially the kitten who was obsessed with my stank & liked climbing up me as if I was a tree).  Was happy to finally deliver last year’s Valentine gift for Tami...opened up space for more grills in storage.  The rainy weather wasn’t terrible, considering the amount of snow that fell back home while we were gone, and the negative temps since we’ve returned[emoji3063]

Truly can’t wait til the next time we come down. Lord willing, it’ll be under better circumstances.  Maybe y’all will actually take me up on the offer to help with some projects!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Obviously looking for a Glen Blue (who isn’t?😂).

Looking for anything Happy Cooker, including any re-branded as Montgomery Ward.  I’ve amassed a nice collection, but I’m missing a few still.  Let me know if you can help a fella out🤞