Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Looking recommendations on Stuffed Chicken Breast  (Read 2906 times)

Slicer021

• Smokey Joe
Looking recommendations on Stuffed Chicken Breast
« on: December 12, 2020, 05:13:37 PM »
Hey y’all. I am wanting to try some stuffed chicken breast. Have never done them so was curious as to y’all’s favorites. Figured it would also be a good cook to try out this Jealous Devil lump I picked up. Have not been able to find anything other than Kingsford lately and I am just not a big fan of it anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sonofabutcher

• WKC Brave
Looking recommendations on Stuffed Chicken Breast
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2020, 05:59:58 PM »
My favorite way is to butterfly them open so you can get a  even thickness to help with cooking evenly then stuff with cream cheese and spinach. Possibilities are endless.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

bbqking01

• WKC Ranger
Re: Looking recommendations on Stuffed Chicken Breast
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2020, 07:33:45 PM »
Just did these. Cut open, stuffed with shallot, garlic, and mushroom, mixed with cream cheese. 1hour at 350, then another half hour at 415. Turned out great.

SMOKE FREAK

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2020, 02:40:56 PM »
Chicken cordon bleu. Awesome on a grill.

mahnamahna

• WKC Brave
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2020, 06:47:19 AM »
A super easy one is to buy thick breasts, dry well with paper towels, coat with evoo and your favorite rubs then cut a slit in the side to create a pocket.  Fill with cold spinach artichoke dip sold at the store, secure closed with toothpicks, smoke indirect until chicken is 160 internal.  Place into bowl with tight lid, rest 10mins.  Remove, serve, spoon juices from bowl over breasts.

HoosierKettle

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2020, 06:59:16 AM »

A super easy one is to buy thick breasts, dry well with paper towels, coat with evoo and your favorite rubs then cut a slit in the side to create a pocket.  Fill with cold spinach artichoke dip sold at the store, secure closed with toothpicks, smoke indirect until chicken is 160 internal.  Place into bowl with tight lid, rest 10mins.  Remove, serve, spoon juices from bowl over breasts.

Fresh spinach or canned?  Probably a dumb question but I never use spinach.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

sonofabutcher

• WKC Brave
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2020, 09:52:49 AM »

I use fresh that I’ve chopped

Retired@55

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2020, 03:37:53 PM »
Check out Malcomb Reed's jalapeno-stuffed chicken thigh recipe link below. I used buterflied breasts and they were fantastic!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OZvhpkaAcqs

mahnamahna

• WKC Brave
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2020, 01:16:04 PM »

Sorry just saw this.  Usually the grocery stores have a pre-made spinach artichoke dip in the refrigerated section in the deli or produce area.  This is what I used and it was awesome