Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Pizza Peel on Amazon $7.69 Free Shipping.  (Read 10654 times)

Raindog

• WKC Brave
Pizza Peel on Amazon $7.69 Free Shipping.
« on: September 07, 2020, 07:16:54 AM »
I have one of these peels from Amazon. The dimension description is inaccurate. It measures 23" long and blade is 9" x 11". Right now it's $7.69 with free shipping. I really like it for turning and removing pizza from the kettle. Sturdy and made in the USA.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003IDC70W/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

ReanimatedRobot

• WKC Ranger
Re: Pizza Peel on Amazon $7.69 Free Shipping.
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2020, 07:21:05 PM »
I have American Metalcrafts regular pizza peel and their 8" round pizza peel and they work great.  The round peel is excellent for helping you turn the pizza and getting it on the larger peel as needed.  This is a decent price for the above peel.  If you are trying to get set up for doing a lot of pizzas with several wooden peels then I suggest checking out the webstaurantstore.com.  Their prices are good, but shipping adds a fair amount of expense so ordering in bulk is best. 

I use 6 wooden peels, and the two American Metalworks peels for large cooks.  If I get to the point of doing larger cooks I am going to need to get more peels and a pizza rack.  The largest one was over 10 pizzas and garlic bread and I was running out of counter space to prep dough. 
ISO: 18" & 22" Lime, 22" Cado, Plum SSP, Clean & Colored 18" for Midget Mod, and the usual Grails.