Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: 26 Inch Kettle GBS?  (Read 5108 times)

Kneab

• WKC Performer
Re: 26 Inch Kettle GBS?
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2020, 05:34:54 PM »
I have a stainless steel grate from Adrenaline bbq that I vortex through without the removable center. It looks fine, no damage at all. The same goes for the stainless grate in my modern 26er. The Summit I just picked up... the first mod done to that was wiring the center in place. Not a fan of the gbs. If the Summit grate wasn't SS it would have been replaced already.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

ISO Brown Go Anywhere

Lowbrass

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2020, 05:42:22 PM »

The 18" grill in my book is a unfulfilled tease. I've got my fair share of them but have no urge to cook on them, I'm 6'1" and they aren't tall enough, the jumbo joe with portable table and outriders are the only 18's I play with. Not all things weber is meant

6’3” right here and the 18s are my favorite to grill on.  To each their own I guess.  Of course, I also love the GBS grates and even got a 18.5” GBS grate thanks to @Bertl.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club
"The Fairway" '74, 22” Turquose, 18" Red C code, 18" Blue DU code x2, Gen 2 Grass Green Performer, 26” Glen Blue, Spring Green, "Bone", Turquose, Blue Wave, Wedgewood Blue, “Smoke”, Crimson and Homer SJGs.  14" and 18" WSM

Grails (HELP!): IMPERIAL GLEN BLUE!

Scogin

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2020, 07:42:03 PM »
I'd be okay with a GBS revamp, move from the plated grates to stainless steel, have more sizes available.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

TheFinkFarm

• WKC Brave
    • My YouTube channel.
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2020, 02:07:45 PM »
I am so jealous of all you that were able to get the glen blue 26.  i was waiting and never got an email it was available.  i will check the site daily in hopes they do make more.  Congratulations to all you who were able to order.
22.5" Blue OTG, Black SJ, Lime Green SJ X 2, Brick Red Performer, Outlaw Red 22" daisy wheel, Ivory MT, LE Red MT, Spring Green MT, Slate MT, Smoke MT.
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheFinkFarm

View to a Grill

• WKC Brave
    • View to a Grill - YouTube
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2020, 09:23:57 PM »
Not a bad idea for those who use the GBS.
View to a Grill on YouTube

Mike Huff

• WKC Brave
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2020, 03:03:30 PM »
Guys I signed up for the email to alert me when the Glen Blue was available again. Well I just saw I got the email 2 hours ago, but now the Weber website says sold out...surely it didn't sell out that fast?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

TheFinkFarm

• WKC Brave
    • My YouTube channel.
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2020, 10:08:41 PM »
They said it sold out in 48 hours, but it is back online right now!
22.5" Blue OTG, Black SJ, Lime Green SJ X 2, Brick Red Performer, Outlaw Red 22" daisy wheel, Ivory MT, LE Red MT, Spring Green MT, Slate MT, Smoke MT.
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheFinkFarm