Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: FS: O-Code Black Master Touch (Gen-1) $145  (Read 802 times)

mcgolden

• WKC Ranger
FS: O-Code Black Master Touch (Gen-1) $145
« on: July 31, 2020, 04:39:03 AM »
I need to thin the herd again.  Picked up a new grill this week, so one must go.  This is an O-Code in beautiful shape.  I believe this is the first year of the MasterTouch.  It's in excellent condition with just a couple of very small flaws in the lid, which I've pointed out in the pictures.  I'm listing here and the Facebook Grill Giants site before listing locally.  I'd prefer to have a member own this.  I won't ship but I can hold on to it for a while if needed.  I live in Robins, IA just north of Cedar Rapids.  Asking $145.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2020, 06:18:23 AM by mcgolden »

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
Re: FS: O-Code Black Master Touch (Gen-1)
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2020, 04:53:00 AM »
Beautiful grill at a very fair price, good luck with the sale
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

mcgolden

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2020, 04:56:31 AM »

Thank you.  Sad to see this one go.

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2020, 05:31:24 AM »

Thank you.  Sad to see this one go.
I here ya, I wish I could figure out how to add to the collection, I have one but my red mist MT is an O code but my black MT is not
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

Walchit

• WKC Performer
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2020, 07:06:35 AM »
It seems like someone has an o code ot+ maybe I'm wrong though. Wonder if they switched to MT halfway through the year

Cellar2ful

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2020, 07:50:31 AM »
It seems like someone has an o code ot+ maybe I'm wrong though. Wonder if they switched to MT halfway through the year

Per the Master Touch History article on the WKC Home Page, both the OTP and MT models were produced in 1992.

"With the 1992 introduction of the Weber Master Touch, Weber provided a model designed to provide the serious griller with a serious grill. It contained all the bells and whistles. At the time, Weber was creating a “good, better, best” approach to its charcoal grills. The 22.5” kettle lineup for 1992:

BAR-B-KETTLE :with 3 user installed daisy wheels, single front bowl handle (wooden), disk ash catcher with clips, black wheels, single center spoke triangle frame
One Touch Kettle :with one touch cleaning system replacing the daisy wheels, standard cooking grate, dual bowl handles (wooden), disk ash catcher with clips, white wall Weber wheels, standard triangle frame
Master Touch Kettle: All of the features of the One Touch kettle plus an integrated lid bale, removable lid thermometer below the handle, enclosed ash can and ring assembly, flip style grates, and charcoal fuel baskets.
Performer kettle: All the features of the Master touch installed in an integrated cart with charcoal storage and available gas assist starting

http://weberkettleclub.com/history/the-weber-master-touch-history/

"Chasing Classic Kettles"

Mike in Roseville

• WKC Performer
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2020, 05:59:11 PM »
That is a beauty!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

1spacemanspiff

• WKC Ranger
Re: FS: O-Code Black Master Touch (Gen-1) $145
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2020, 08:33:15 AM »
That's one sweet looking MT
ISO Weber Wok

Craig

• WKC Mod
Re: FS: O-Code Black Master Touch (Gen-1) $145
« Reply #8 on: Today at 04:12:40 PM »
That's a nice O code! I noticed the close up of the vent is the modern "designed and engineered in Palatine,  IL." with no code. Is this a replacement vent?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
« Last Edit: Today at 04:15:53 PM by Craig »