Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Italian Meatball Subs  (Read 1965 times)

Larry Wolfe

• WKC Brave
    • The Wolfe Pit
Italian Meatball Subs
« on: August 13, 2012, 10:00:42 AM »
I had a hankering for something Italian.....didn't want spaghetti, no lasagna or manicotti, then the light went off!  Italian Meatball Subs    Meatballs subs are my daughters favorite too, so I was good to go with these hearty, filling, footlongs of steamy spicy meatball and gooey cheese goodness.  These aren't for the light eater, I was stuffed to the gills by the time I finished.  My mind said, 'yum, let's eat another'....my belly surrendered.  But I look forward to a reheated 2nd helping of meatball sub goodness today!  These are super duper simple to make, take roughly an hour to make unless you want to drink more beers, then it can take as long as you like.  Give them a try and you'll think twice before ordering meatball subs from the local delivery place next time!
Larry Wolfe
----------------------------
The Wolfe Pit Blogspot

Vermin99

• WKC Brave
Re: Italian Meatball Subs
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2012, 12:02:53 PM »
Fantastic looking meatball subs!!! You keep cooking my favorites or maybe your stuff looks so good they become my favorites. Either way, excellent stuff!!!

Ted B

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2012, 04:23:40 PM »
Dang it Larry!  You gotta knock this shit off!  Now I'm hungry and I feel like an inadequate cook.  I can't wait to try this.  I have tried a couple of your creations and all have been dy-no-mite so far.  Keep them coming.

glrasmussen

• WKC Performer
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2012, 08:06:17 PM »
Larry that looks awesome! Did you have the lid on for the finish?

Larry Wolfe

• WKC Brave
    • The Wolfe Pit
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2012, 03:03:49 AM »
Thanks you Monkey Spankers!

Yes, I put the lid on to finish up the cheese and buns.
Larry Wolfe
----------------------------
The Wolfe Pit Blogspot

Duke

• The Duke
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2012, 07:03:46 AM »
I have been craving a meatball sandwich lately. I think this might be on the menu soon. Thanks Larry!