Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Airbag on or off ?  (Read 1464 times)

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Airbag on or off ?
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2020, 12:17:02 PM »
That's what Brandon said, when I told him I bought one from a guy who used to work at Weber (my understanding is that he worked there, but was maybe some sort of independent contractor).  He bought it at a garage sale.  But, while he worked there, he had an old 26 coated with blue porcelain, which I believe has been referenced as being owned by a member (or former member) by others on here. 

Very nice!  That's the first red SJ I've seen.  Too cool......

Ok....... So far just  22s and an 18 in my red stable at present.  Hoping to find a 26 one day in red that's in good shape and doesn't break the bank.
get a bigger bank the aristocrat is awesome !!
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Airbag on or off ?
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2020, 12:20:35 PM »
That's what Brandon said, when I told him I bought one from a guy who used to work at Weber (my understanding is that he worked there, but was maybe some sort of independent contractor).  He bought it at a garage sale.  But, while he worked there, he had an old 26 coated with blue porcelain, which I believe has been referenced as being owned by a member (or former member) by others on here. 

Very nice!  That's the first red SJ I've seen.  Too cool......

Ok....... So far just  22s and an 18 in my red stable at present.  Hoping to find a 26 one day in red that's in good shape and doesn't break the bank.
get a bigger bank the aristocrat is awesome !!

I know!  The pictures that Stephen posted ruined me...... maybe some day.