Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Genny Jr. Redhead build - two Redheads into one -- make that 2 reds and a grey  (Read 11460 times)

Jtayres

• WKC Brave
Really cool modifications and great job documenting, I’ve enjoyed this thread thoroughly!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Kettles: 2015 Performer Deluxe (Green), 2001 One Touch Platinum, 1999 Performer gas assist, 1991 Smokey Joe Gold (Green) Gasser: Genesis Silver B

DrewZ

• WKC Ranger
This morning, I peeked under the hood and found that last night's cook did a great job of releasing the crud on the flavorizers that I didn't feel like cleaning before a cook. I wire brushed them down and wiped them with some mineral oil. Then I figured it would be a good idea to heat things up to burn off any excess.

From a cold start with all burners set to warp speed:  1 minute to 300 degrees; 5 1/2 minutes to 550; 15 minutes to whatever this is.
Drew Z.
Ivory SSP, A-Code CGA, Blue 18" OTG, Eagles SJ, Snap On GA,  3-burner Genny Jr., Pat. Pending Aristocrat, 18" Tuck-N-Carry Midget, S-320, GGA

Walchit

• WKC Performer
I really love e this thing, I thought I picked up a genesis jr off the side of the road the other day, but looking at yours makes me think I have some other model of 2 burner. You have me wanting to put a 3rd burner in it now though