Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Weber Wednesday  (Read 667 times)

Walchit

• WKC Performer
Weber Wednesday
« on: May 27, 2020, 11:20:42 AM »
Today I had 4 different deals collide, had a couple packages arrive from @CatskillSmoker thanks again brother! The kids are ready for me to put them together, I had to tell them these are lookers though, not cookers lol

Also got this bad boy for free, but I had to haul off a basketball goal too. Lined up a friend and a truck, then when I got there the lady was holding the basketball goal in one hand, the pics were deceptive lol. Definitely fit in my car. I already had one, so now the kids have cookers too!

Also got this one for free, up by kc. My buddy picked it up for me, and I'm gonna go up and eat some KC Joe's and grab it

And I will post #4 later, no toots before  it's in the boots and all

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Weber Wednesday
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2020, 11:37:59 AM »
A very good Weber Wednesday for sure
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

CatskillSmoker

• WKC Performer
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2020, 11:50:01 AM »
@Walchit Anytime brother. Bet the kids loved unwrapping them.
Are you putting them together?

Walchit

• WKC Performer
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2020, 11:59:14 AM »
I'm about to. I've been putting off putting one of these better tires on the car, because I need shocks and an alignment, and didn't wanna run thru this set like the last ones. But I dont trust this old bald thing driving to KC, so I just swapped them out. It feels like about 99% humidity out, so I'm currently hanging out at this AC vent lol.

Walchit

• WKC Performer
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2020, 08:38:02 PM »
Toot! Lol

I'm sure you guys are used to me buying old 18" wsms by now, here's my 2nd E Code. This one has the steel legs and door, my other one is aluminum. I really like these things, so for 60 bucks I had to take the cruise. I also bought a set of weber charcoal baskets to split between 2 of my friends, and 7-8 different rubs while I was in Olathe.

Walchit

• WKC Performer
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2020, 08:39:30 PM »
The guy just sold a performer for 50, I wish I would have saw the ad sooner. And idk why the guy who bought the performer didn't grab the wsm whole he was there

Oh and I will post pics of the assembled smokey smokey Joes once my other package arrives.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2020, 08:44:09 PM by Walchit »

Walchit

• WKC Performer
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2020, 05:18:56 PM »

Also got this as an early Father's Day gift! And a batch of rubs