Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Weber catalogs  (Read 2240 times)

smchrist

• Smokey Joe
Weber catalogs
« on: May 20, 2020, 05:59:18 PM »
WKC has a great collection of old catalogs at https://weberkettleclub.com/old-weber-catalogs/.  Unfortunately there are some years missing and they stop at 1983.  I did a search and last year a member offered up a beautiful 1994 catalog, but it was never uploaded.  I would love to see more catalogs added to this library; it's a great resource.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2020, 06:01:38 PM by smchrist »
Shawn Christ

Bob BQ

• WKC Performer
Re: Weber catalogs
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2020, 05:27:10 PM »
last year a member offered up a beautiful 1994 catalog, but it was never uploaded.  I would love to see more catalogs added to this library; it's a great resource.

@smchrist, do you have the link to the post, or the member's name?  We can probably get one of the mods to add it if it's still available.

BBQ:it's what's for dinner. Grail: 18” Custom - "The Californian"

smchrist

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2020, 06:16:33 PM »
Shawn Christ

LiquidOcelot

• WKC Performer
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2020, 07:27:12 PM »
I need a 1986 catalog

Sent from my SM-G973U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Kneab

• WKC Performer
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2020, 08:35:15 PM »
I have a 91 catalog that I need to scan.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

ISO Brown Go Anywhere

smchrist

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2020, 03:35:04 AM »
I have a 91 catalog that I need to scan.

@Kneab I have a 1991 red mist SSP and would love to get a copy of that catalog
Shawn Christ

Bob BQ

• WKC Performer
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2020, 05:33:20 AM »
@Troy @SixZeroFour @Cellar2ful - Fellas, if @michaelmilitello gets his '94 catalog scanned and @Kneab gets his '91 catalog scanned, can they send them to one of you to be added to the Catalog section?
BBQ:it's what's for dinner. Grail: 18” Custom - "The Californian"

michaelmilitello

• WKC Performer
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2020, 06:33:48 AM »
@Troy @SixZeroFour @Cellar2ful - Fellas, if @michaelmilitello gets his '94 catalog scanned and @Kneab gets his '91 catalog scanned, can they send them to one of you to be added to the Catalog section?
I only have access to a color scanner at work.  Is there and efficient way to do it with out taking the staples out of the catalog?   It’s about 20+ pages.  With Adobe’s better versions, I think you can splice separate scans together?   I need some help. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SixZeroFour

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2020, 09:40:32 AM »

I only have access to a color scanner at work.  Is there and efficient way to do it with out taking the staples out of the catalog?   It’s about 20+ pages.  With Adobe’s better versions, I think you can splice separate scans together?   I need some help. 

Yes of course, that would be great if we could get copies!

@michaelmilitello
I can certainly help adding each of the scans into one pdf file if that's what you need assistance with. As for the actual scanning, I was able to lay previous copies flat and get good scans of each page without removing staples or causing any extra wear. Depending on the size of the scanner you can usually make it work. You could also take photos of each page as best as possible and then it could be bundled into a PDF
W E B E R    B A R - B - Q    K E T T L E

mdjason

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2020, 09:55:57 AM »
I don’t know if this helps at all but you can scan documents with an iPhone camera by just going into the notes app, adding a new note and clicking the camera icon then selecting scan documents. After scanning they can be emailed to yourself to access on a computer for easier uploading to a website. Again don’t know if this helps but just putting it out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

smchrist

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2020, 06:49:12 AM »
You guys rock, thanks for your efforts with this!
Shawn Christ

michaelmilitello

• WKC Performer
Weber catalogs
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2020, 07:23:04 AM »
I don’t know if this helps at all but you can scan documents with an iPhone camera by just going into the notes app, adding a new note and clicking the camera icon then selecting scan documents. After scanning they can be emailed to yourself to access on a computer for easier uploading to a website. Again don’t know if this helps but just putting it out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club
That works!  I did a few pages.   I have to play with the lighting.   I’ll work on it this weekend. 

« Last Edit: May 23, 2020, 09:47:35 AM by michaelmilitello »

Kneab

• WKC Performer
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2020, 09:41:44 AM »

Yes of course, that would be great if we could get copies!

@michaelmilitello
I can certainly help adding each of the scans into one pdf file if that's what you need assistance with. As for the actual scanning, I was able to lay previous copies flat and get good scans of each page without removing staples or causing any extra wear. Depending on the size of the scanner you can usually make it work. You could also take photos of each page as best as possible and then it could be bundled into a PDF
Once I get the time to scan my catalog where should I send it?

ISO Brown Go Anywhere

Troy

• Statesman
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2020, 11:49:52 AM »
you can send to troy@weberkettleclub.com

smchrist

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2020, 06:01:21 AM »
 @michaelmilitello and @Kneab, checking in on this.  Were you able to get your catalogs scanned and sent to @Troy?
Shawn Christ