Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: ...shady bbq (pic heavy)  (Read 4386 times)

Darko

• WKC Performer
Re: ...shady bbq (pic heavy)
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2020, 01:00:18 PM »
Fantastic job. Looks great!

inkaddictedchef1

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2020, 04:57:10 PM »
... sad to report that no cooks happened in the first 24 hours since shade was introduced to the landscape. The youngest of our clan is quite pleased with my efforts and has taken a liking to quite times of retreat.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2020, 02:26:29 AM »
I don't blame him at all, I could find solace in there as well
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

bladz

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2020, 03:17:41 AM »
It looks like a beautiful place to relax with your friends and family.  Nice work Matt!

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

ReanimatedRobot

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2020, 04:17:09 AM »
Nice.  After seeing the videos I thought your yard was much smaller.  Always nice to have some shade.  Makes me want a flat grilling area in my yard along with a shade sail or two.  Limited space unfortunately and the wife's greenhouse is getting the prime location in the yard :p
ISO: 18" & 22" Lime, 22" Cado, Plum SSP, Clean & Colored 18" for Midget Mod, and the usual Grails.

Mr.CPHo

• WKC Mod
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2020, 04:53:19 AM »

... sad to report that no cooks happened in the first 24 hours since shade was introduced to the landscape. The youngest of our clan is quite pleased with my efforts and has taken a liking to quite times of retreat.

Looking good, Chef.  I can foresee your youngest becoming a kettle-collecting grillfella!  Nice work.

inkaddictedchef1

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2020, 05:35:19 PM »
Thanks Charlie! He def is getting more and more interested his bigger sister is starting to take and interest more and more of late as well.

Looking good, Chef.  I can foresee your youngest becoming a kettle-collecting grillfella!  Nice work.