Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: The parts I was talkin about when I bought my $5 happy cooker  (Read 3720 times)

wildeagle

• WKC Brave
I know it's got to be nineties I guess? I think they came out in 93? I have never been guilted or pushed into taking something for free but this rust bucket I mean cart is toast . It's rusted out on the right corner, the whole left side is rusted out completely.  Bottom Rack or shelf or whatever is missing along with crossmember pieces. Internal grAte looks different to me & it's missing a temp gauge. Whatever goes on the bottom to catch drips is Rusted and gone. The starter ignition is shot and still clicks.  Was covered in Vines. The wheels are real damn good amazingly and she fired right up like a champion! Do I go find the rotisserie ?do I fix the rusty stuff? Can I even get temp gauges?  Or who needs parts . I need to make room fast
Ryan  Andrew Moore

wildeagle

• WKC Brave
Re: The parts I was talkin about when I bought my $5 happy cooker
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2020, 03:38:03 PM »
Ryan  Andrew Moore

SteveZ

• WKC Ranger
Re: The parts I was talkin about when I bought my $5 happy cooker
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2020, 09:43:21 AM »

Thats should look like this!
SSP Caribique, Black 2nd Generation Performer, 2018 Green Performer, 1970 MBH 26 Black (Fleetwood) with Roti, 1965 Thumb Screw 49er, (2) Black 18 OTG, 2017 Black Master Touch, Black Genesis Silver B.  E code 14 WSM, AH code 18 WSM, AH code 22 WSM,