Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: New Weber room and new kettles  (Read 3420 times)

HoosierKettle

• WKC Ambassador
Re: New Weber room and new kettles
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2020, 04:46:39 AM »
Congrats on a successful move and that’s one heck of a huge weathered warrior.  Pretty awesome.

Post some ranger cook pics if you have any please!

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

RRRanger99

• WKC Performer
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2020, 11:59:54 AM »
Welcome to your new home, in the Tar Heel State, Charlie & family. Now you're a part of the WKC NC crew, and a neighbor to the WKC VA Mid-Atlantic crew. Welcome aboard!

greenweb

• WKC Performer
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2020, 03:16:38 PM »
Awesome all around!  Congrats on your move and your new kettle addition.

Rub

• WKC Ranger
    • Swamp Boys BBQ
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2020, 05:23:11 PM »
Congrats Charlie! Glad to hear the Ranch was bought by a WKCer. I hate that we lost you from FL, but NC's gain!
In the market for unicorns to complete my collection: Ambassador, Plainsman, Meat Cut, Custom, Blue 18 MBH, Green 18 MBH

Kneab

• WKC Performer
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2020, 06:17:36 PM »
Congrats on the new home and the damage free move Charlie.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

ISO Brown Go Anywhere

PotsieWeber

• WKC Performer
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2020, 08:44:50 PM »
NICE grills & NICE grill room.
regards,
Hal

Lowbrass

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2020, 08:15:07 AM »
Hi Charlie, Glad the move went ok, albeit being a pain to move the collection.  I love that the ranger got special attention and was your go-to cooker while waiting for the others!  That grill will always have a special place in my heart!  That MLH ranch...beautiful and great teamwork all around!  That thing is stunning!  My family is closing on a new house a week from today  (only about 15 minutes away from our old house) and I got lucky that one of @Bob BQ  and I’s brother let me store my purposefully small collection at his house.  No dismantling and boxing up for me!  While I won’t have a a Weber room, there is a nice section of patio space that I can line my grills up and an area in the basement that would be perfect for my SJ collection!  And I second @HoosierKettle ’s request for more ranger pics!

Sent from my iPad using Weber Kettle Club
« Last Edit: April 06, 2020, 08:18:15 AM by Lowbrass »
"The Fairway" '74, 22” Turquose, 18" Red C code, 18" Blue DU code x2, Gen 2 Grass Green Performer, 26” Glen Blue, Spring Green, "Bone", Turquose, Blue Wave, Wedgewood Blue, “Smoke”, Crimson and Homer SJGs.  14" and 18" WSM

Grails (HELP!): IMPERIAL GLEN BLUE!

Mr.CPHo

• WKC Mod
New Weber room and new kettles
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2020, 08:44:28 AM »
Thank you for all the kind comments!

In regards to Ranger pics, I had the best intentions of documenting the first cook in the new house, which were ribeyes.  However we were living like squatters and I just wasn’t prepared.  Here’s a pic of the Ranger right before assembly (the ash pan and legs are wrapped in newspapers) and my little chuckbox in the background with all my “to-go” BBQ’ing supplies.  Sorry, that’s the only Ranger pic I have, but I’ll paint you a mental picture:  we grilled in the dark, we sat on the floor and ate off paper plates, and we couldn’t find our silverware so we just ate with our hands.  Like I said earlier, good times.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2020, 08:46:49 AM by Mr.CPHo »

1spacemanspiff

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2020, 06:35:03 PM »
A memorable first cook at the new place.  Thanks for sharing, that's one awesome collection and Weber room
ISO Yellow Offset SJ, Yellow ranger