Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: New to me Performer  (Read 575 times)

roffey

• Smokey Joe
New to me Performer
« on: March 10, 2020, 04:54:31 AM »

Picked this bad boy up used 2 weekends ago. Had the first round of Pork tenderloins, Spanish onions and portobello mushrooms.
I didn’t get a picture of the Final product, I was catching shit for taking too long kids were hungry.
I only had an 18 inch original before this. A little different. Has way more space for cooking and charcoal. The flip up grills and lid thermometer are gold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jhagestad

• WKC Ranger
Re: New to me Performer
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2020, 05:30:34 AM »
I hear ya - when the natives are restless, no time for pics of the food! Looks like a solid purchase though - congrats and welcome to the club!
Wife: Let me guess... you want to grill again

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2020, 05:37:23 AM »
Looks like a grate find!  Enjoy your future cooks and keep the fam happy!  BTW, what's all that white stuff on the ground?  Sorry, I'm from Alabama......I think we had a little of that once and closed down the state for a while. ;  )

roffey

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2020, 05:47:57 AM »
The snow is starting to melt here. I’m in Ontario about 2 hours east of Toronto. Was a fairly tame winter only a couple feet of snow.
Still used the Qs all winter just have to pick your days.

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2020, 06:31:52 AM »
The snow is starting to melt here. I’m in Ontario about 2 hours east of Toronto. Was a fairly tame winter only a couple feet of snow.
Still used the Qs all winter just have to pick your days.

Wow, you're up there for sure.... I grill all year long as well, sometimes in thunderstorms under my covered areas.  No snow yet for us this year to speak of, just flurries a couple times.