Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Flies and Ants  (Read 455 times)

tibas92017

• WKC Brave
Flies and Ants
« on: February 16, 2020, 05:56:04 AM »
How do you protect outside your BBQ preped Food from those pesky critters while BBQing and for ease of clean-up when preparing your BBQ Food inside the Kitchen do you use Aluminum Foil, Paper Plates, Dish Plates, sheet pans, etc.?

ReanimatedRobot

• WKC Ranger
Re: Flies and Ants
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2020, 06:17:20 AM »
Most of the time when I am cooking I will keep the food on a plate or pan inside the house until it is time to go on the grill.  If you are away from home or a kitchen you can also cover it up, keep it in a cooler, and etc. until the time is right.

After the food is done I will have a different pan or cleaned pan ready to go.  For smaller hauls I think a 9 by 13 metal pan with lid works great and you can always throw it in an insulated carrier to help keep it warm a little longer. 

If you are talking about a large haul of food you will probably need a large aluminum pan with a foil lid of some sort unless you have some large serving trays that fit into a warming rack. 

Another option that you can employ for small to medium size amounts of food is a crock pot that has been warmed up a little bit with some water in it to keep it from drying out.  I have never done this though my brother has done it a few times.

Sent from my SM-G925R4 using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

ISO: 18" & 22" Lime, 22" Cado, Plum SSP, Clean & Colored 18" for Midget Mod, and the usual Grails.