Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Kettle 22" accessories  (Read 3364 times)

PotsieWeber

• WKC Performer
Re: Kettle 22" accessories
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2020, 05:06:29 AM »
I agree.  You can make a "poortex".  It seems like you can get close to a slow n' sear using baskets (or making the bigger basket).  If you want to add water, you can set metal container with water in it next to the basket.

If you want to do a CHEAP rotisserie, do a search & you'll find where one of our members grabbed a cheap black kettle, drilled a hole hear the top of the bowl on one side, ground a slot on the other, & basically found a cheap rotisserie rod, motor & bracket (like for an old gasser).  I'm sure most could easily find a way to block the holes so they could still use it for other things.  If you are interested in that & can't find it easily, let me know & I can probably find a thread or two about it reasonably easily.

All the items mentioned are good but a Rotissere is something that cant be dublicated.I have done Whole Chicken Turkey Beef/Pork Roasts so far...enjoy your Kettle and keep experimenting & reaserching!

Sent from my SM-G970W using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

regards,
Hal

Year-Round

• Smokey Joe
Re: Kettle 22" accessories
« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2020, 03:08:02 PM »
One more + for the rotisserie.  Pork loin is really good on it.  The 2.0 sns is on sale this weekend, $90.