Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Gray crooked K OTP Lamb and Buffalo burgers  (Read 2079 times)

HoosierKettle

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Gray crooked K OTP Lamb and Buffalo burgers
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2020, 01:04:50 PM »
Very creative. Looks and sounds amazing. Thanks for sharing the details. Ive got some elk meat and other game meat coming soon so I’ll have to make some similar creative burgers.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

biddyK

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2020, 04:58:28 PM »
Any burger that has that much care and thought put into it is bound to be amazing. Well done.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Shoestringshop

• WKC Performer
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2020, 05:53:33 AM »
you had me at "I let the wife know we are going up north to our home “Seekin’ Sanity” to get away for a day or two."

It needs to be done every now and then to keep our Nay my sanity. I go up normally on a Friday with every intention of leaving on Sunday, but I normally leave on Monday. lol
Wife said "No more GRILLS in this house!" So I bought a 2nd house!

Shoestringshop

• WKC Performer
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2020, 05:55:18 AM »
Very creative. Looks and sounds amazing. Thanks for sharing the details. Ive got some elk meat and other game meat coming soon so I’ll have to make some similar creative burgers.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Do it! All we can do is try and post. Hope it turns out as good as ours did.

Shoestringshop

• WKC Performer
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2020, 05:58:24 AM »
Any burger that has that much care and thought put into it is bound to be amazing. Well done.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

They turned out is good as I hoped but next time 1.5 lb lamb to 1 lb buffalo

jhagestad

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2020, 11:51:01 AM »
you had me at "I let the wife know we are going up north to our home “Seekin’ Sanity” to get away for a day or two."

It needs to be done every now and then to keep our Nay my sanity. I go up normally on a Friday with every intention of leaving on Sunday, but I normally leave on Monday. lol

You know what they say about cottages -- the road of good intentions to leave on Sunday is paved with unavoidable delays!
Wife: Let me guess... you want to grill again

Shoestringshop

• WKC Performer
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2020, 02:59:52 AM »

You know what they say about cottages -- the road of good intentions to leave on Sunday is paved with unavoidable delays!

How true. I knew we were supposed to get snow up north but not as much as we got. We left at 5:20am Monday and the plows where still out. It’s a nerve racking 45mile drive with not may lights on the road but plenty of snow on it to the highway. Normally a 3hr trip total but coming home it was almost 4.75 hrs. Now you ask “Was it really worth driving up 3hrs and 4.75hrs back, snow-blowing the drive 2 times to only grill 5 burgers, Spaghetti squash, mushrooms, and onion?”

To this I’ll answer every time “HELL YES!”.

jhagestad

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2020, 06:37:40 AM »

How true. I knew we were supposed to get snow up north but not as much as we got. We left at 5:20am Monday and the plows where still out. It’s a nerve racking 45mile drive with not may lights on the road but plenty of snow on it to the highway. Normally a 3hr trip total but coming home it was almost 4.75 hrs. Now you ask “Was it really worth driving up 3hrs and 4.75hrs back, snow-blowing the drive 2 times to only grill 5 burgers, Spaghetti squash, mushrooms, and onion?”

To this I’ll answer every time “HELL YES!”.

AMEN to that.
Wife: Let me guess... you want to grill again