Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Bbq podcasts ?  (Read 1694 times)

sonofabutcher

• WKC Brave
Bbq podcasts ?
« on: February 18, 2020, 03:53:21 AM »
What are some of y’alls favorite Bbq podcasts ?  I travel a lot for work and they come in handy on my long drives. I’m currently listening to How To Bbq Rights , The Pitmasters podcast , and the bbq beat . Looking for a few more good ones that I may not know about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike in Roseville

• WKC Performer
Re: Bbq podcasts ?
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2020, 04:14:21 AM »
Brian, try NPR’s “Cooking with Fire.” Segments are short 8-12 minutes and cover lots of things bbq/grill related. The fact that they incorporate history/context into some of the pieces is something I particularly enjoy. This podcast one will inspire cooks in the deepest of ruts.

The chef on the show is “Chef Tom” from All Things BBQ (ATBBQ.com). If you enjoy his YouTube vids then you’ll enjoy the podcast.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

sonofabutcher

• WKC Brave
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2020, 04:35:02 AM »
Brian, try NPR’s “Cooking with Fire.” Segments are short 8-12 minutes and cover lots of things bbq/grill related. The fact that they incorporate history/context into some of the pieces is something I particularly enjoy. This podcast one will inspire cooks in the deepest of ruts.

The chef on the show is “Chef Tom” from All Things BBQ (ATBBQ.com). If you enjoy his YouTube vids then you’ll enjoy the podcast.

Thanks , Mike   This is right up my alley and I love Chef Tom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dc_smoke309

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2020, 08:41:29 AM »
Interesting . I’m going to have to check these out ! Good topic !

sonofabutcher

• WKC Brave
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2020, 08:59:10 AM »

Interesting . I’m going to have to check these out ! Good topic !

Highly recommend How To Bbq Rights . They discuss their weekly videos and all things grilling. Really great content. The Pitmasters is more about competition Bbq.