Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Many faces of social media (performer edition)  (Read 1306 times)

PotsieWeber

• WKC Performer
Re: Many faces of social media (performer edition)
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2020, 06:41:56 PM »
I'm tempted to try messing around with Photoshop, just to put George on top of a Performer.  That would be so damn funny looking.
regards,
Hal

PotsieWeber

• WKC Performer
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2020, 06:50:45 PM »
By the way, do you have a redhead sitting at my house or is that someone else?  If it is you, I'm in no rush or anything, maybe I'll even cook on it one of these days.  Just trying to remember whose asked me to pick it up & hold it, without looking up who it was.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2020, 07:05:08 PM by PotsieWeber »
regards,
Hal

Red_5_Wrangler

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2020, 09:39:47 AM »
Yep that was me a one touch plus with some battle wounds. Cook away and enjoy, I was needing it to part out but have found most of the needed parts. I need to make a trip your way but much longer and the grill will just be yours. Thanks again.
ISO - CMist Go Anywhere, the cheif, yellow

PotsieWeber

• WKC Performer
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2020, 11:02:54 AM »
Too funny.  I was pretty certain it was you, but not a 100% & didn't want to have to check through emails to find out.  I've "owned" a grill in another state for quite a while myself, (and I hope I still own it).
Doesn't matter how long, if you make it out this way, it's still yours (as long as I have it.  I always wondered how embarrassing it would be to have to explain if someone happened someone happened to steal THAT particular one. 
Which reminds me, I STILL have to pack & ship a grill to someone I grabbed it for.

I'd probably wind up checking to see if I had something similar that I could substitute.
regards,
Hal