Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Summit cover on the SSP w/ New bale  (Read 2020 times)

Red_5_Wrangler

• WKC Ranger
Summit cover on the SSP w/ New bale
« on: January 06, 2020, 01:38:05 PM »
I had planned to leave the small lid bale on my ssp so I could use the original style cover.

Then I was too used to the larger bale on my newer performer and made the switch then went through 3 off brand covers that all said they would be long enough. They were not good fits

The summit cover looked good but was $70 on Amazon. Then I found one for 33 with free shipping on ebay.

I think I will stick with this one, it's a bit long but that's fine on the deck.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

ISO - CMist Go Anywhere, the cheif, yellow

Mazz

• Smokey Joe
Re: Summit cover on the SSP w/ New bale
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2020, 05:04:15 PM »
Looks good.

ReanimatedRobot

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2020, 04:01:41 AM »
I think it fits pretty well.  I would prefer it to sit that low to the deck anyways.  Thanks for experimenting!
ISO: 18" & 22" Lime, 22" Cado, Plum SSP, Clean & Colored 18" for Midget Mod, and the usual Grails.

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2020, 06:25:50 AM »
I like it and I love the big red wheels!

Troy1620

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2020, 02:10:08 PM »
What summit model cover? I'm finding a few different summit sizes.
I had planned to leave the small lid bale on my ssp so I could use the original style cover.

Then I was too used to the larger bale on my newer performer and made the switch then went through 3 off brand covers that all said they would be long enough. They were not good fits

The summit cover looked good but was $70 on Amazon. Then I found one for 33 with free shipping on ebay.

I think I will stick with this one, it's a bit long but that's fine on the deck.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Red_5_Wrangler

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2020, 02:36:52 PM »
What summit model cover? I'm finding a few different summit sizes.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

7174 charcoal Grill cover

Lilyankee

• WKC Brave
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2020, 04:00:56 PM »
Red_5_Wrangler, that’s a sweet rig. Nicely done.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

Walchit

• WKC Performer
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2020, 04:08:52 AM »
Like a glove! (In my best ace Ventura voice)

msricekc

• Happy Cooker
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2020, 04:58:25 AM »
I have a 1990 SS Performer and I am happy with it.  The cover is now dust.  Need a new one.  Where can I purchase a replacement grill cover for a 1990 version Weber SS performer grill?

Foster Dahlet

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2020, 10:36:09 AM »
I have a 1990 SS Performer and I am happy with it.  The cover is now dust.  Need a new one.  Where can I purchase a replacement grill cover for a 1990 version Weber SS performer grill?
They have SSP replacement covers on grillstuff.com

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

I like my Kettles like my coffee....strong and black.

2019 Black 26" OKP; 2015 Black 22" OKP; 2004 Black SJP; mid 70's Statesman; mid 70's Gourmet, 2017 Black CGA; 2000 Black GGA;

wildeagle

• WKC Brave
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2020, 03:49:25 PM »
What's up with that lower shelf? Is it metal? Plastic? The handle ? The color is? I only ask because mine is torn apart and trying to gather ideas

Ryan  Andrew Moore

wildeagle

• WKC Brave
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2020, 03:50:11 PM »
Never mind on the handle, looked at it wrong.

Ryan  Andrew Moore

Red_5_Wrangler

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2020, 05:50:10 PM »
What's up with that lower shelf? Is it metal? Plastic? The handle ? The color is? I only ask because mine is torn apart and trying to gather ideas

It's the durawood plastic planks from a Gasser that I cut short to fit the shelf. Here is the model I took them from. I am very happy with the gray slates on the smoke performer kettle.