Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Weight loss resolutions anyone?  (Read 653 times)

crowderjd

• WKC Ranger
Weight loss resolutions anyone?
« on: January 01, 2020, 12:33:53 PM »
Hello all!

First off, administrators, if this isn't allowed let me know and I'll remove it!

I don't normally do these things ever, but it has been a big success for me, and perhaps you all are thinking about losing weight after the holidays yourself...consider this a Ron Swanson style endorsement (the only other thing I endorse is OBVIOUSLY Weber grills).

I've struggled with my weight for a long time.  Back in 2010, I weighed 260, then I went on weight watchers in January of 2011 and by August of that year I was down to 187.  I kept it off for a couple of years, but the last two years had been rough, and I was really on a bad track.

So back in July I weighed 244 lbs., and I was afraid that if I kept on what I was doing I'd start a new decade where I was back in 2010. 

As of this morning (New Year's Day) I weighed 215, and I have only ONE pound to go for my Healthy Wage wager that I made back on July 15.

Healthy Wage has you bet on yourself to lose weight. I bet $300 that over 6 months I'd lose 30 lbs. I'm 29 lbs down, and honestly the only thing I've done is had lighter lunches, no seconds at dinner and less beer.  I've even kept grilling, but eating less...did you know you could SHARE a Ribeye Steak???  Who knew!

If I lose those 1 more pound by Jan. 15, Healthy Wage will pay me $444. Anyway, if you are looking to shed a few pounds in the new year, you'll get $40 added to your potential payout, and I'd get $100 added to mine if you sign up by Jan. 6. Once again, I never do this, and I apologize, but Healthy Wage has really helped me out, and perhaps it could help you as well.

So, if you are interested in maybe trying Healthy Wage, PM me, and I can send you a link that could help both of us out.  Anyway, I hope you all have a Happy New Year, and if you're interested, let me know.  Thanks!

Jason
Chasing the impossibles: Westerner, Custom, Meat Cut!

Shoestringshop

• WKC Performer
Re: Weight loss resolutions anyone?
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2020, 11:18:08 AM »
Good luck hope you hit whatever target you aim for.
Wife said "No more GRILLS in this house!" So I bought a 2nd house!