Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: WSM 22.5 replacement Part  (Read 1550 times)

Sacred Smoke

• Happy Cooker
WSM 22.5 replacement Part
« on: November 16, 2019, 04:31:05 AM »
I am in need of a charcoal bowl replacement for a WSM 22.5. I have the lid and a center ring from a damaged WSM that I am hoping to repair over time. Missing is the bottom section that holds the charcoal with legs. If anyone out there has one please email at smokingsacred.gmail.com thanks!!!

swamprb

• WKC Performer
Re: WSM 22.5 replacement Part
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2019, 05:10:29 AM »
Take your center section to a restaurant supply and get a stainless steel bowl

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
I cook on: Backwoods Gater, Lang 36, Hunsaker Smokers, Pellet Pro 22" WSM, BGE's, WSM's, Cajun Bandits, PK Grills, Drum Smokers, Genesis Silver C, Weber Q's, Cookshack 008, Little Chief, La Caja China #2, Lodge Sportsman...oh yeah! Weber Kettles! Kamado restoration and pit modification hack!

GrillGuyMosier

• WKC Ranger
    • My eBay Items
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2019, 05:57:49 AM »
Welcome to the club!    The bottom of the smoker is kinda the same as the grill bottom. Just the legs are different
Text @ 419-619-6379

Sacred Smoke

• Happy Cooker
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2019, 12:24:01 PM »
Thanks to all. I am really wanting to get this WSM back to stock condition if at all possible. That said, the idea of using the grill bottom has potential if I am not able to secure a the charcoal bowl. Thanks again.

GrillGiant

• WKC Brave
    • GrillGiant
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2019, 05:43:35 AM »
I am in need of a charcoal bowl replacement for a WSM 22.5. I have the lid and a center ring from a damaged WSM that I am hoping to repair over time. Missing is the bottom section that holds the charcoal with legs. If anyone out there has one please email at smokingsacred.gmail.com thanks!!!
Have you tried calling Weber to see if they’d sell you just the bowl? I’ll ask some of my Weber contacts and see what I can come up with for you [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Grill on! and Go CUBBIES!!!