Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: New Member from greater metro Phoenix area  (Read 6268 times)

Walchit

• WKC Performer
Re: New Member from greater metro Phoenix area
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2019, 04:26:51 PM »
You called me out straight away!  I have to admit, I have hoarding tendencies but am trying to keep it under control here. : )

Hoard away! Nobody here is gonna stop you, unless your trying to hoard something really cool, then send it my way. Lol

Welcome from Topeka Kansas
I need to build somewhere to put my grills, cause this summer has my garage looking rough

M_C_1976

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2019, 05:13:14 PM »
Thanks again all for the warm welcome!  Just had an opportunity last night for a 50+ year old brownie and I just happened to be right down the street when it posted!! My wife said no, and even though I wear the pants, sometimes her leg creeps down and into one of my pant legs LOL!!   I contained myself!!!!  I'm sure the lucky new owner is a member here.  Anyway, hope I'm still welcome despite that snafu and if you get bored with traditional BBQ after cooking for so many years like I do, let's go international and share recipes!!!
"the bicycle is the most efficient machine ever devised by man in terms of calories expended for work done. Philosophically, I like that a lot. It’s technology, SERVANT OF MAN, in its very finest form."  Bob Weir - The Grateful Dead

jhagestad

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2019, 06:29:15 AM »
Thanks again all for the warm welcome!  Just had an opportunity last night for a 50+ year old brownie and I just happened to be right down the street when it posted!! My wife said no, and even though I wear the pants, sometimes her leg creeps down and into one of my pant legs LOL!!   I contained myself!!!!

You know darn well it's better to ask for forgiveness than for permission!
Wife: Let me guess... you want to grill again