Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Kettles wanted!  (Read 2033 times)

1911Ron

• WKC Performer
Kettles wanted!
« on: June 22, 2013, 04:32:33 PM »
Is there a way to put a sticky in the trading post, for people to post what they are currently looking for?  This would be different than the Grail thread as it would be more short term as opposed to long term.

What i'm thinking is with more people looking for a certain kettle and some one sees it they can make the deal and the two party's can make deal, so say i'm looking for a blue SS performer and someone sees one they can make the deal and the two can arrange for delivery.  If i have a post in a sticky everyone could see it and be on the look out,it could only be one thread and a mod could add the request or delete the post as someone gets there kettle or what ever they are looking for.

Good idea or to much work?
Wanted: 18" Platinum any color will work
This is my Kettle there are many like it but this one is mine......

Chasing_smoke

• WKC Ranger
Kettles wanted!
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2013, 09:33:51 PM »
I dig this idea but I'm not a mod lol I would read and help out if I found one though.

"my kettle is more powerful it will do almost anything."
MH Copper mist, Daisy Wheel P, Homer Simpson OTG, Blue 18, Blue Mastertouch, SJS, Genesis Sliver B, Red 18 Bar-b-q-kettle Pat Pending, Copper performer

kendoll

• WKC Ranger
Re: Kettles wanted!
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2013, 10:43:53 PM »
I like the sound of it. :) I think it sounds like a good idea.

I can add that green GA in Boston . :)

Ken
Willing to trade first born for: *Ranger (any colour) *Westerner (yeah right)

*Imperial (Glen-Blue) *Brown GA

pbe gummi bear

• WKC Mod
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2013, 10:55:32 PM »
I like the idea but having an official location for these presents a few difficulties that I won't go into. If you want something, please feel free to make it known in your own thread or in a reply! Point is, if someone hangs around enough and is open there are plenty of opportunites to get something cool and desirable. We are at the front of the curve and there are enough Webers to go around without having to dish out an arm and a leg. For now at least. The people here are great and are willing to help other members out so please make some friends and don't forget to return the favor!
"Have you hugged your Weber today?"
Check out WKC on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Weber-Kettle-Club/521728011229791

Bman

• WKC Performer
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2013, 08:15:26 PM »
Do what Stavlund did - make it his tag line.  That way each time you post it'll be right there.
I've always had gas...  And now a bunch of kettles because of this place.  Thanks!

kendoll

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2013, 08:54:26 PM »
Great idea! :)

Ken
Willing to trade first born for: *Ranger (any colour) *Westerner (yeah right)

*Imperial (Glen-Blue) *Brown GA