Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Hello from Fort Wayne, IN  (Read 367 times)

rmullins

• Happy Cooker
Hello from Fort Wayne, IN
« on: June 27, 2019, 05:23:34 AM »
Very excited to be a member of this forum, name is Robert and currently own a green Performer, 22 inch black kettle, an Oklahoma Joe's offset cooker as well as a Pit Barrel Cooker.  Stumbled upon the Slow n Sear about a year ago and must say I'm amazed at the efficiency.  Trying to convince my wife that vintage kettles should be my new hobby...she's not buying it though.   ;)

brewtownbeatdown

• WKC Performer
Re: Hello from Fort Wayne, IN
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2019, 05:40:58 AM »
Welcome to the club!!!

Greetings from Greendale, WI.  She signed up “for better or worse”, so she’s obligated to allow the collecting of vintage kettles[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Obviously looking for a Glen Blue (who isn’t?😂).

Looking for anything Happy Cooker, including any re-branded as Montgomery Ward.  I’ve amassed a nice collection, but I’m missing a few still.  Let me know if you can help a fella out🤞

RRRanger99

• WKC Performer
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2019, 06:01:16 AM »
Welcome from Virginia Beach, VA.

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2019, 07:12:38 AM »
Welcome from Doraville,Ga I just started collecting and told the ever forgiving Wife that this was my new hobby, She went with me for my first find many years ago. Several ridiculous offers on that same grill have come my way and she says nope that was our first !
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill