Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: 26" Performer  (Read 3164 times)

rwalters

• Smokey Joe
Re: 26" Performer
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2019, 04:41:38 AM »
Super nice!!! Can you please do the same for my 26’er?!?!

ReanimatedRobot

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2019, 05:55:30 AM »
Super nice!!! Can you please do the same for my 26’er?!?!

If you are willing to spend at least about $100 to $150 bucks it isn't that bad of a mod.  Th easy way is to just find junky performer grill, strip it to its frame, buy mounting brackets to install on your 26, and then make your own table.  I have even seen people reuse the wire basket below with some modification.  The table you will have to make out of your own material and that can vary in cost quite a bit depending on what that is.  Wood like this one is usually the most affordable and easily shapable material to go with. 

Or if you have a welder friend you can trade favors with do what Jason did and make a mini ranch.  I think the materials would be in the same ball park. 

If you look through the mods section you can find where people have done either of these options to get ideas.
I personally really want to look into building a 26 mini ranch with some flip up tables.  First I have to find a really clean and cheap 26 (the easier, but difficult to be patient task) then I have to either learn how to weld with my father in law or beg him to do it for me haha.
ISO: 18" & 22" Lime, 22" Cado, Plum SSP, Clean & Colored 18" for Midget Mod, and the usual Grails.

Shoestringshop

• WKC Performer
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2019, 08:55:18 PM »
You can also use the top poll of a chain link fence.
Wife said "No more GRILLS in this house!" So I bought a 2nd house!