Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: What kind of burn times to expect with fuse/snake on a 22 inch kettle?  (Read 1686 times)

Yankeefan303

• Smokey Joe
@jules v where did you get that ring?  I’m really struggling trying to talk myself out of the sns

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

Jules V.

• WKC Ranger
@jules v where did you get that ring?  I’m really struggling trying to talk myself out of the sns

I made those out of  10 gauge ventilated stainless.

dogman

• WKC Brave

I feel a profitable sideline is yours for the taking. Outstanding work there. If it wasn't long distance I'd send in an order.

I'm trying to find those kinds of materials here. There is a lot of agriculture here, they have to have it somewhere. But I need to get out of the city because we don't seem to have a supply here.
Beer! It's what's for dinner...

Jules V.

• WKC Ranger

I feel a profitable sideline is yours for the taking. Outstanding work there. If it wasn't long distance I'd send in an order.

I'm trying to find those kinds of materials here. There is a lot of agriculture here, they have to have it somewhere. But I need to get out of the city because we don't seem to have a supply here.
Got the materials at a local metal stores. Availability for in stock items varies and can be limited.

And no time for me to make a sideline out of it. Besides it will not be profitable since prices for stainless has gone through the roof in the last couple years.

Partagas

• Smokey Joe
What kind of burn times to expect with fuse/snake on a 22 inch kettle?
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2019, 10:19:50 AM »
Glad i found this thread. I normally get 5-6 hours using only half of the diameter of the kettle. But this weekend on fathers day, it was washed out with rain, i was smoking a boston butt and it required four snakes! It was a 9 hour smoke. I do have a leak of smoke on my kettle which i already ordered some lava lock gasket to seal.
Not sure what else to blame other than the leak and high humidity.