Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Bolt on front handles now?  (Read 1379 times)

qrczak1

• WKC Ranger
Re: Bolt on front handles now?
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2019, 10:53:29 AM »
I live in Europe ... have had ( 3 ) 26”er’s and I have never seen a factory bolt on 26” handle... so my guess is the handle broke off and this was an easy fix? [emoji848]🤷🏼‍♂️

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club
+1. Never saw a bolt on 26 handle in Europe...

racedvl

• WKC Brave
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2019, 04:14:50 AM »
I know the guy who sold it.  It was a repair,  and definitely a 26'r.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

MrHoss

• WKC Performer
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2019, 06:24:23 AM »
I saw an add on facebook marketplace showing a 26 with a bolt on front handle.  Am I just out of the loop or is this something new?

Not sure why the thought of bolt on bowl handles made me so pissed off. All I have is old stuff anyways. I care not about the present or future of Weber......just leave me the frigg alone with my charcoal, dogs, memories and metal handled damn Kettles.
"Why do you have so many bbq's?"....."I just like lookin' at em' sometimes....and I have enough purses and shoes"

hawgheaven

• WKC Performer
    • Hawg Heaven Smokin' BBQ
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2019, 10:00:59 AM »
I saw an add on facebook marketplace showing a 26 with a bolt on front handle.  Am I just out of the loop or is this something new?

Not sure why the thought of bolt on bowl handles made me so pissed off. All I have is old stuff anyways. I care not about the present or future of Weber......just leave me the frigg alone with my charcoal, dogs, memories and metal handled damn Kettles.

All I can say is, stick with what you like. We all know the old stuff and what to expect of it.
Multiple kettles and WSM's. I am not a collector, just a gatherer... and a sick bastard.