Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Greatest Weber Day EVER!!! More PICS added Page 2!  (Read 2919 times)

azbeeking

• Smokey Joe
Greatest Weber Day EVER!!! More PICS added Page 2!
« on: February 05, 2019, 11:15:31 AM »
Checking the usual classifieds last night and I logged into Facebook Market Place and was getting ready to do my typical searches (Weber, Webber, Charcoal Grill, Grill, Asador...) when I glance at the first couple of listings that pop up organically and see a fire pit table listed below for $30.  I know I've seen one before and I instantly know what it is, but couldn't remember what it was called.  So I contacted the seller and she said she would put it by her front door for me to pick up in the morning and that I could put the money under the mat. 

Picked it up today!!

Then I checked the classifieds once more and came across this 18" Lime on offer up and it was only a few more minutes down the road.  So I picked it up too. 

Pretty excited.  Not sure what I am going to do with the Flamenco but Im thinking full restore with professional sandblasting and powder coating on the table, not sure what to do with the grill.  Its in absolutely perfect condition besides the faded paint, no dents whatsoever. 

What do you guys think I should do.  Can I get it the porcelain enamel refinished?

Had to share!! 
« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 12:49:29 PM by azbeeking »

brewtownbeatdown

• WKC Performer
Re: Greatest Weber Day EVER!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2019, 11:17:50 AM »
Wow!!!  Just WOW!!!   Congrats. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Obviously looking for a Glen Blue (who isn’t?😂).

Looking for anything Happy Cooker, including any re-branded as Montgomery Ward.  I’ve amassed a nice collection, but I’m missing a few still.  Let me know if you can help a fella out🤞

Cellar2ful

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2019, 11:30:36 AM »
Wowza.   1963 Flamenco.   Congratulations.  First one I've seen outside Weber's 50 year timeline.  I would leave the kettle just like it is.  Just like collector cars, they are only original (survivors) once.  What size is the kettle BTW? Look to be smaller than an 18".        @Troy   @Craig

« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 11:50:52 AM by Cellar2ful »
"Chasing Classic Kettles"

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2019, 11:35:04 AM »
That is fricken amazing
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2019, 11:36:47 AM »
Put your phone on mute so you don't hear all the offers coming your way for that, oh except my offer !!
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

stubblebum

• WKC Brave
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2019, 11:39:44 AM »
Congratulations! The only one I ever remember seeing was in one of those old Weber grilling newsletters. I think it was somewhere in northern Wisconsin. I often wonder how close I have been to that thing and not known it was sitting in back of someone's cottage as I drove by.

GrillGuyMosier

• WKC Ranger
    • My eBay Items
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2019, 11:46:35 AM »
Congratulations!   Both are grate scores but that table is awesome!
I believe that is a Smokey Joe, 14
@Cellar2full
Text @ 419-619-6379

Mr.CPHo

• WKC Mod
Greatest Weber Day EVER!!!
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2019, 12:01:28 PM »
Holy smokes!  An amazing day of scores!  Congrats!

So so very neat.  I see the bowl of the flamenco has an ash catcher like the galley-ques.  We definitely need lots more photos to perv!

I wonder if the table was also made by Woodard. 
« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 12:05:46 PM by Mr.CPHo »

Cellar2ful

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2019, 12:07:02 PM »
I believe that is a Smokey Joe, 14
@Cellar2full

Appears to be.  In the third photo, you can see it has the same ash catcher system as a Galley-Que.

@azbeeking -  I sent you a PM.  Take some detailed photos and PM them to me.   This Flemenco needs to be featured in the Grill Gallery, ponto!
« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 12:09:13 PM by Cellar2ful »
"Chasing Classic Kettles"

Lowbrass

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2019, 12:16:37 PM »
Holy schnikes!  Your thread title isn’t an exaggeration!  Amazing pickups!  More pictures of BOTH please!  Especially that flamenco!!

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club
"The Fairway" '74, 22” Turquose, 18" Red C code, 18" Blue DU code x2, Gen 2 Grass Green Performer, 26” Glen Blue, Spring Green, "Bone", Turquose, Blue Wave, Wedgewood Blue, “Smoke”, Crimson and Homer SJGs.  14" and 18" WSM

Grails (HELP!): IMPERIAL GLEN BLUE!

jdorn

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2019, 12:17:11 PM »
While that Flamenco is cool, I love the lime! That's on my need/want list! Great scores all the way around!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Craig

• WKC Mod
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2019, 12:19:39 PM »
WHOA!!!! ‘63 Flamenco!!! And a lime!!! Score of the YEAR!!! First one I’ve seen in the wild!! Congratulations!!!!

Craig

• WKC Mod
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2019, 12:20:12 PM »
More pics and closeups please! [emoji1303][emoji50]

Craig

• WKC Mod
Greatest Weber Day EVER!!!
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2019, 12:24:30 PM »
And yes the Flamencos had the OEM Galley ash cans. That’s a grail for sure! I’d love to find one of these some day.

harris92

• WKC Performer
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2019, 12:36:10 PM »
That’s a cool grill. It’s the third flamenco we know of in the wild. Yes, they have the Galley Que ash catcher.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk