Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Last 5 food pics on your phone  (Read 13085 times)

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Last 5 food pics on your phone
« Reply #90 on: September 21, 2020, 07:51:30 AM »
@JEBIV you've been eating well!  That all looks amazing.  CRAB LEGS..... I've always wanted to try that.  I was worried that they would pick up too much of a smoky taste.  But I'd love to try if you recommend!  Nice pics...

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #91 on: September 21, 2020, 08:27:56 AM »
@JEBIV you've been eating well!  That all looks amazing.  CRAB LEGS..... I've always wanted to try that.  I was worried that they would pick up too much of a smoky taste.  But I'd love to try if you recommend!  Nice pics...
A quick par boil, ice cold water bath, a little time indirect with a fruit wood smoke, highly recommended !!
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #92 on: September 21, 2020, 09:52:08 AM »
A quick par boil, ice cold water bath, a little time indirect with a fruit wood smoke, highly recommended !!

Will try it, thanks!

Jtayres

• WKC Brave
« Reply #93 on: September 21, 2020, 04:40:59 PM »

Not a lot of bbq in my last 5. Newest to oldest: lobster corn chowder, north shore roast beef sandwich, left over bbq pork shoulder cooked a 2nd time in el pato over corn tortillas, clams, marinated flanken ribs and pork belly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kettles: 2015 Performer Deluxe (Green), 2001 One Touch Platinum, 1999 Performer gas assist, 1991 Smokey Joe Gold (Green) Gasser: Genesis Silver B

mahnamahna

• WKC Brave
« Reply #94 on: November 18, 2020, 02:26:37 PM »
Poppers
Brisket tacos
Brisket
Rotisserie picanha
Brisket queso

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

Krawtschenko

• WKC Brave