Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: LIVE!! Right now***WHATS ON YOUR GRILL?***Right now LIVE!!  (Read 490903 times)

michaelmilitello

• WKC Performer
LIVE!! Right now***WHATS ON YOUR GRILL?***Right now LIVE!!
« Reply #3690 on: March 19, 2022, 02:26:19 PM »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: March 19, 2022, 02:59:58 PM by michaelmilitello »

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
Re: LIVE!! Right now***WHATS ON YOUR GRILL?***Right now LIVE!!
« Reply #3691 on: March 19, 2022, 03:38:47 PM »
Blackened Salmon….

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #3692 on: March 19, 2022, 04:04:46 PM »
Plating…..

stillgriller

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #3693 on: March 19, 2022, 04:16:36 PM »
Nomnom chicken.
Happiness is found under the lid of a charcoal grill.

stillgriller

• WKC Ranger

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #3695 on: March 19, 2022, 05:15:04 PM »

Nomnom chicken.
Looks really good!  Did you follow Smoking Dad BBQ spatchcock method?  Saw his Kamado method last night.  Yours looks wonderful….

stillgriller

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #3696 on: March 19, 2022, 05:56:24 PM »

Nomnom chicken.
Looks really good!  Did you follow Smoking Dad BBQ spatchcock method?  Saw his Kamado method last night.  Yours looks wonderful….

Thanks, yeah I watched his video, what I got from it was it’ll be really good and 400F. This is the second time I’ve done it and it seems like it hits a stall at about 150, just like brisket. That last 10 degrees takes almost half an hour.
It’s worth it though. The family agrees this method produced the best whole chicken, keeping the meat from drying out.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2022, 06:00:10 PM by stillgriller »

stillgriller

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #3697 on: March 20, 2022, 10:54:20 AM »
Nothing. Made chicken salad out of the leftovers from yesterday’s cook.

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #3698 on: March 20, 2022, 03:47:04 PM »
Chicken Parmesan Meatballs With Soft Polenta….. Second time doing this Michael Symon recipe and it did not disappoint.  Very fun and involved cook for me and Kellee.  Polenta was also cooked simultaneously in a porcelain coated lodge Dutch Oven, didn’t get pictures as I was pretty busy.  Can’t do this on a 22”, the 26” was perfect.  So much fun on this, the first day of Spring!

stillgriller

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #3699 on: March 20, 2022, 03:54:35 PM »
Chicken Parmesan Meatballs With Soft Polenta….. Second time doing this Michael Symon recipe and it did not disappoint.  Very fun and involved cook for me and Kellee.  Polenta was also cooked simultaneously in a porcelain coated lodge Dutch Oven, didn’t get pictures as I was pretty busy.  Can’t do this on a 22”, the 26” was perfect.  So much fun on this, the first day of Spring!

Looks great! Can’t get enough Italian. I picked up a couple Costco lasagnas today, since I haven’t been able to get the wife to make her famous lasagna.

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #3700 on: March 20, 2022, 04:14:51 PM »

Looks great! Can’t get enough Italian. I picked up a couple Costco lasagnas today, since I haven’t been able to get the wife to make her famous lasagna.
Thanks!  My wife is 1/2 Italian, so we have quite a bit of it around here.  This was probably one cook that she was the most involved in.  Makes it really fun!  Funny, we have my lasagna more than hers.  Hers is more ricotta based and mine actually uses cottage cheese which is what I had growing up.  Haven't tried Costco's - but most anything I get there is great.  Tell her you miss her lasagna and I'll bet she'll make it!

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #3701 on: March 20, 2022, 06:25:45 PM »
Weber Genesis Gold for the assist.  This things got so many shelves it’s practically a prep table.

stillgriller

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #3702 on: March 20, 2022, 06:35:19 PM »
Weber Genesis Gold for the assist.  This things got so many shelves it’s practically a prep table.

That grill is sure pulling its own weight today. Totally wicked. I’ve been using one of those JBL speakers lately as well 8)

stillgriller

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #3703 on: March 20, 2022, 06:39:44 PM »

Thanks!  My wife is 1/2 Italian, so we have quite a bit of it around here.  This was probably one cook that she was the most involved in.  Makes it really fun!  Funny, we have my lasagna more than hers.  Hers is more ricotta based and mine actually uses cottage cheese which is what I had growing up.  Haven't tried Costco's - but most anything I get there is great.  Tell her you miss her lasagna and I'll bet she'll make it!

I did. She said I never asked. She’s full of it. I’m on thirds. I should change my username to lasagnajunkie…

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #3704 on: March 20, 2022, 06:50:42 PM »
Looks good, Lasagna is one of my favorites alongside of chicken Marsala….  And yep, the JBL speaker has been going strong for about 7 years.  It lives with us on the deck and the beach at least twice per year.