Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Pizza dough...?  (Read 1378 times)

therod

• Smokey Joe
Pizza dough...?
« on: November 15, 2018, 02:27:46 PM »
Just wondering if anyone has grilled pizza using the canned Pillsbury pizza dough...or any other brand of canned pizza dough for that matter. I have never made dough, so that would be trial and error and experiment. But I was curious how good the refrigerated tubes of pizza dough are.

MikeRocksTheRed

• WKC Performer
    • The Kettle Cookers (facebook group)
Re: Pizza dough...?
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2018, 07:28:45 AM »
Just wondering if anyone has grilled pizza using the canned Pillsbury pizza dough...or any other brand of canned pizza dough for that matter. I have never made dough, so that would be trial and error and experiment. But I was curious how good the refrigerated tubes of pizza dough are.

I haven't used canned dough, but I don't see why it wouldn't work.  If anything try your hand at making dough and have a couple cans of canned dough on hand as backup.  A lot of pizza shops will see you their dough as well...it's another good option.
62-68 Avocado BAR-B-Q Kettle, Red ER SS Performer, Green DA SS Performer, Black EE three wheeler, 1 SJS, 1 Homer Simpson SJS,  AT Black 26er, 82 Kettle Gasser Deluxe, "A" code 18.5 MBH, M Code Tuck-n-Carry, P Code Go Anywhere, 2015 RANCH FREAKING KETTLE!!!!!!