Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: My New Gray  (Read 2277 times)

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
Re: My New Gray
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2018, 08:11:16 AM »
Beauty Kettle duder..................handles look sweet too.............................plus I am pretty sure that is not a faded Black so you always have that as a bonus.
LOL I compared it to a few faded blacks I have to make sure I didn't get duped, I'm good and I love the color
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

kettlebb

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2018, 09:26:11 AM »
Beauty Kettle duder..................handles look sweet too.............................plus I am pretty sure that is not a faded Black so you always have that as a bonus.
LOL I compared it to a few faded blacks I have to make sure I didn't get duped, I'm good and I love the color

I never would have duped you Joe, it’s absolutely a true Gray. I wouldn’t misrepresent a kettle like that.

And the handles I believe are high figured cherry from Brian. I gave Joe the choice between those or the figured cedar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looking for: Red MBH 26"(The Aristocrat), Chestnut-coppertone (The Estate), Glen-blue (The Imperial), and The Plainsman.

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2018, 09:37:39 AM »

I never would have duped you Joe, it’s absolutely a true Gray. I wouldn’t misrepresent a kettle like that.

And the handles I believe are high figured cherry from Brian. I gave Joe the choice between those or the figured cedar.

I was just joking @kettlebb hope you didn't take it any other way. I would have believed you with out pics !! I hold you in that high of regard. I apologize if you felt poorly due to what I said, never my intention
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

Shoestringshop

• WKC Performer
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2018, 09:39:28 AM »
That is one of my favorite grills. I love that gray!  Awesome grab. As for Tami taking the grill remember “Happy wife, happy life”. Noooowwww if I can only remember that when the wife and I argue. 😂
Wife said "No more GRILLS in this house!" So I bought a 2nd house!

kettlebb

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2018, 09:42:46 AM »
No worries Joe, we’re good brother. Im glad to see it being enjoyed. I never could cook on that one.

Looking for: Red MBH 26"(The Aristocrat), Chestnut-coppertone (The Estate), Glen-blue (The Imperial), and The Plainsman.

johnny 2 shack

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2018, 10:03:59 AM »
beautiful !

charred

• WKC Performer
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2018, 01:48:49 PM »
i'm really starting to dig the grays. Congrats.
hopelessly, helplessly, happily addicted to a shipload of Webers

captjoe06

• WKC Performer
    • Northeast BBQ
« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2018, 11:13:11 AM »
No worries Joe, we’re good brother. Im glad to see it being enjoyed. I never could cook on that one.

I haven't cooked on mine.  Know exactly how you feel.

Cue the "Kettles are made to be cooked on" crowd  ;D
Smokey Joe Black, Smokey Joe Lime Green, Original Kettle Premium Black,'92 Red OTS, Yellow Simpson's 22, 78 Red MBH, '80 Black MBH, '10 Brick Red Performer,'12 Grass Green Performer, '03 Blue SSP, '97 Blue SSP, 18 inch WSM

brewtownbeatdown

• WKC Performer
« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2018, 11:36:07 AM »

I haven't cooked on mine.  Know exactly how you feel.

Cue the "Kettles are made to be cooked on" crowd  ;D

I’m with you fellas.  There are quite a few of mine that I can’t bring myself to cook on.  Don’t let anyone shame you for your choice of kettles.  There are three types of kettles (& it’s your right to use ‘em as you please):

Cookers:  workhorses & reputation builders
Lookers:  too sexy to abuse
Hookers:  find ‘em in the gutter, polish ‘em up, sell ‘em to another fella to enjoy

Obviously looking for a Glen Blue (who isn’t?😂).

Looking for anything Happy Cooker, including any re-branded as Montgomery Ward.  I’ve amassed a nice collection, but I’m missing a few still.  Let me know if you can help a fella out🤞

Rub

• WKC Ranger
    • Swamp Boys BBQ
« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2018, 11:49:38 AM »
That’s a beauty Joe!

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club
In the market for unicorns to complete my collection: Ambassador, Plainsman, Meat Cut, Custom, Blue 18 MBH, Green 18 MBH

1911Ron

• WKC Performer
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2018, 01:27:55 PM »
I have a Gray also, i got it from another member.
Wanted: 18" Platinum any color will work
This is my Kettle there are many like it but this one is mine......

RottiGuy

• WKC Performer
« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2018, 12:27:49 AM »
They look great!!

Sent from my SM-G950W using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

crowderjd

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2018, 07:08:56 AM »
All beautiful grays!  Love the master touch @1911Ron
Chasing the impossibles: Westerner, Custom, Meat Cut!

GrillGiant

• WKC Brave
    • GrillGiant
« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2018, 07:39:29 AM »
Sweet Gray Brother!!

Grill on! and Go CUBBIES!!!

inkaddictedchef1

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2018, 10:19:51 PM »