Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: First outing with the Rotisserie  (Read 1088 times)

glrasmussen

• WKC Performer
First outing with the Rotisserie
« on: June 02, 2013, 06:48:54 AM »
Purchased a Rotis last winter on CL with a 22 OTS for $50. Just needed the Rotis. So fired up for the first time last night. Sorry know before or plating pictures. Wife already thinks I'm nuts.

Two chickens just lightly seasoned with granulated garlic, Lemon Pepper and Montreal Chicken seasoning.

Broccoli marinated in a Balsamic vinaigrette, finished with Balsamic Glaze. Yukon Golds with EVOO, granulated garlic, salt, pepper and finished with fresh parmesan.

Found these tasty items in the yard yesterday, wife would not let me eat them, so I need to find a home for them...

MacEggs

• WKC Performer
Re: First outing with the Rotisserie
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2013, 07:19:54 AM »
Nice looking cook-up, Greg!

Slice up those morels and do a quick pan fry with butter and fresh garlic ... Grill some steak while the wife is doing that, eh?!!  ;) ;)

Or ... send them to me. Nice score on the roti, and the morels.  :D
Q: How do you know something is bull$h!t?
A: When you are not allowed to question it.

glrasmussen

• WKC Performer
Re: First outing with the Rotisserie
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2013, 07:23:30 AM »
Nice looking cook-up, Greg!

Slice up those morels and do a quick pan fry with butter and fresh garlic ... Grill some steak while the wife is doing that, eh?!!  ;) ;)

Or ... send them to me. Nice score on the roti, and the morels.  :D

I love morels, but she thinks they are poisonous. I have a book and showed her, to no avail..
She was widowed once, so she is sensitive. Man my mouth was drooling for them too.