Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Hello from the Southwest suburbs of Chicago!  (Read 756 times)

VinceC

• Happy Cooker
Hello from the Southwest suburbs of Chicago!
« on: July 05, 2018, 07:11:31 AM »
Hello,
I came across this site this morning after falling into the YouTube “rabbit hole” looking for better ways to lite a chimney starter and ended up finding a video about restoring a Weber side table. Which is awesome by the way, as mine could use a little tlc. I’m not a collector, and kinda felt bad when I could only put a lonely little number 1 in the “how many kettles do you own”box, but continued anyway because I really do love my poor little 2001 kettle. I was actually thinking about it this last Father’s Day. I hosted a crawfish boil for our family and with this being a little north of the usual crawfish boil area I of course made sure to have something without a face for the squeamish. So my kettle got called into action. I was getting it started when I realized I had gotten it as a Father’s Day gift in 2001. This little grill has watched me throw out like 3 gas grills and is still in really great shape. I definitely owe it to the little guy to show it some love and join this forum for all of the knowledge that you all have. Thanks for sharing it with me.

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Hello from the Southwest suburbs of Chicago!
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2018, 08:22:21 AM »
Welcome from Doraville,Ga. you will like it here for sure
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

SmokenJoe

• WKC Performer
Re: Hello from the Southwest suburbs of Chicago!
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2018, 09:23:42 PM »
Hello and welcome to the WKC from Eugene, Oregon.   Ha, ha, ha, (as I LoL) I said I wasn't a collector once myself :)

SJ
"Too Beef, or Not too Beef" ...

Looking for Dark Blue MBH 22", Dark Green MBH 22", Yellow MBH 22", Glen Blue MBH 22", Avocado MBH 22".