Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Limited Edition in CT  (Read 894 times)

fingerguy

• Happy Cooker
Limited Edition in CT
« on: June 27, 2018, 10:05:13 AM »
Introduce myself, well it's hard to do that and not bore you with details. So lets focus on the general things about me. Been into forums for at least 2 decades. Hobbies are mostly my bass, guitar, biking, hiking, and stuff I am not thinking about. 44 and tired of the bar and going out scene. I have friends that I haven't seen for so long because I rather be home with my fiance and my 4 dogs and yes the 2 cats but mostly for my 4 dogs and yes my fiance too.

As for grilling/cooking I was never a cook. Hell when I was single (after the separation/divorece) my daughter even said my cooking sucked. So to be good to her we did a lot of take out and frozen microwaveable meals.

It's safe to say from my mother to my ex-wife, and many woman after her plus my fiance it's the ladies that did the cooking.

I started to grill when we got our first Weber gas grill and I do okay. But for some reason fairly recently I got this bug under my backside to start grilling on a regular basis and do mostly smoking (the meat that is for I am a 2x former smoker). So the goal is to get good at this.

To do that I been watching endless YouTube videos for guidance, ideas, and entertainment too. I have put my Weber Genesis on the market (Craigslist and LetGo) and purchased via Amazon the Limited Edition 22inch Grill. I also bought a TON of accessories and grabbed a few things in Walmart.

The grill should be here by Monday and HOPING really hoping that it's not damaged much like those experienced which you can learn if you read the reviews.

My plan is steaks, ribs, lots of chicken and fish, and much more. I hope with the videos and a thermostat on the lid as well as the one I will use to put in the meat, I will start doing this right and continue to get good at it. Looking forward to it.

Hope didn't bore you too much.

Mr.CPHo

• WKC Mod
Re: Limited Edition in CT
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2018, 10:12:48 AM »
Thanks for the great intro and welcome.   

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

FuzzyMan88

• WKC Brave
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2018, 10:15:30 AM »
Welcome form Northern Kentucky

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2018, 10:19:22 AM »
Welcome from Doraville,Ga grate intro, plenty to learn here
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

HoosierKettle

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2018, 10:55:45 AM »
Welcome from Indiana. You’ve come to the right place.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app