Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Newbie from Las Vegas looking for some help.  (Read 2142 times)

Joshua_423

• Smokey Joe
Re: Newbie from Las Vegas looking for some help.
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2018, 04:05:31 PM »
I found this performer on Facebook brand new for $250. They are correct when they say the table is worth it! I cooked a few chicken wings and drums tonight and I caught myself holding things out of habit. I was skeptical about spending that much but I am glad I did. Happy hunting!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

nebulight

• Happy Cooker
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2018, 06:14:46 PM »
Welcome from Delaware, OH!!

And just buy this nice Copper Performer deluxe, BNIB off Facebook Marketplace for $280! (Its $450 in store!) Then, don’t use the gas assist if you don’t want to, but it is there if you change your mind.

Check out what I found on Facebook Marketplace. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1234792213317973

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

Wow, thanks for posting! I reached out to this seller and he stated that it's a returned item from amazon but unused. Even if it's slightly used that's still a good price as long as everything is there. Do they make fake webers? I collect wrist watches and fakes are a concern.

Thanks!

Schaefd2

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2018, 06:24:23 PM »
Welcome from Delaware, OH!!

And just buy this nice Copper Performer deluxe, BNIB off Facebook Marketplace for $280! (Its $450 in store!) Then, don’t use the gas assist if you don’t want to, but it is there if you change your mind.

Check out what I found on Facebook Marketplace. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1234792213317973

Wow, thanks for posting! I reached out to this seller and he stated that it's a returned item from amazon but unused. Even if it's slightly used that's still a good price as long as everything is there. Do they make fake webers? I collect wrist watches and fakes are a concern.

Thanks!
Yeah, they used to. They’re called Happy Cookers. Weber sued the hell out of them. Now, they only exist in @brewtownbeatdown‘s garage.

Every charcoal grill wants to be a Weber :) lol

But don’t you worry, this ain’t no fake. Just to be sure, go see it in person, and check all the details (serial number, leg welds (yes, performers still have leg welds despite being installed on a cart), vents, whatever else you want). I dont think you’ll have a problem with it being a fake though. 

« Last Edit: June 27, 2018, 06:26:54 PM by Schaefd2 »
I've been called the Robin Hood of Weber Kettles.