Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Wooden Handle Order Status  (Read 1476 times)

Trek Rider

• Happy Cooker
Wooden Handle Order Status
« on: May 21, 2018, 09:13:10 AM »
Hello,
Ordered a set of wooden handles and a vent tab from Brian on the WKC last month.  I have not received a receipt of confirmation yet.  Is there a way the status can be checked?
Thank you,
Glenn Graczyk

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Wooden Handle Order Status
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2018, 09:31:08 AM »
Hi Glenn and welcome to WKC. Brian is "zavod44" here.

You can send him a PM, or he might respond here.

@zavod44
It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch

Cellar2ful

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2018, 12:04:23 PM »

Welcome to the Forum @Trek Rider .  A recent post on the Weber Kettle Club GrillGiants Facebook site indicated that Brian has turned over all sales of his handles to member @GrillGiant . Brian posted he is still making his handles but could no longer keep up with sales correspondence. I have tagged both of you so hopefully GrillGiant will reach out to you. There is also going to be a dedicated website selling his handles now. You can contact GrillGiant (Brandon) through this site also.

https://grillhandle.com/shop/

"Chasing Classic Kettles"

GrillGiant

• WKC Brave
    • GrillGiant
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2018, 12:28:08 PM »
Yes, that information is true. All orders can go to me orders@GrillGiant.com also can find handles on my eBay store https://stores.ebay.com/GrillGiant  soon to launch https://Grillhandle.com  all Brian’s Handles will be there for purchase hopefully by end of this or next week. However, Glenn, I sent you an email with your tracking number on Friday or Saturday so you should have it. Your handles have been shipped. Please check your email. Cheers and GrillOn! -Brandon
Grill on! and Go CUBBIES!!!

GrillGiant

• WKC Brave
    • GrillGiant
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2018, 12:31:07 PM »
Glenn, check your Facebook messenger. There is a photo of your shipping label there -Brandon
Grill on! and Go CUBBIES!!!

chiku18

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2018, 12:45:46 PM »
Tagging @Mr.CPHo to this thread as he is not on FB and have some pending order
Looking for Colored 18 MBH

Firemunkee

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2018, 06:28:52 PM »
I do not have Facebook and did not know this either. Thanks for sharing the information.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Together we'll fight the long defeat.

Grillagin

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2018, 10:56:09 PM »
A new post would be helpful to let us know what the new procedures are for getting these awesome handles, both on E-Bay and custom orders.  PM sent on current custom order.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 10:58:14 PM by Grillagin »

Macall

• Happy Cooker
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2018, 06:04:40 AM »
I’m also having the same issue on my order that I made on wkc website. I ordered the wooden handle on may 1, and still having got a status or confirmation.could I get a status on the item.
Thanks!
Henry Macall