Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Marlboro edition gas go anywhere?  (Read 1461 times)

Firemed13

• Happy Cooker
Marlboro edition gas go anywhere?
« on: April 11, 2018, 11:26:08 AM »
Hello all I was going through the attic last week and found new never used just assembled Marlboro weber gas go anywhere grill. I thought before I use it I would check in here to see if these are collectable or if not it's getting used this weekend at a two day paintball event. Thanks for any insight !!!

LiquidOcelot

• WKC Performer
Re: Marlboro edition gas go anywhere?
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2018, 01:03:53 PM »
Hello all I was going through the attic last week and found new never used just assembled Marlboro weber gas go anywhere grill. I thought before I use it I would check in here to see if these are collectable or if not it's getting used this weekend at a two day paintball event. Thanks for any insight !!!
Pm sent

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

jeffrackmo

• WKC Ranger
Re: Marlboro edition gas go anywhere?
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2018, 05:12:06 AM »
I have the same one... Its on display with all the original paper work....   It will never see heat.....

They were plenty-full back in the early 90's.  With enough "Marlboro Miles" one could cash in and get stuff... This was one of the "Stuff"....

I think they are cool.  I'd love to find a Colored / Logo'd GGA....

Nice find...
Lets just say I have acquired a few Kettles.  Big and small.   Vintage and New...  Some say I have a problem.  I find the Kettle, buy the Kettle, USE the Kettle...No problem...