Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: First cook on new 18 red MBH  (Read 1122 times)

Grillagin

• WKC Ranger
First cook on new 18 red MBH
« on: April 22, 2018, 07:37:09 PM »
Hey all. I received this red 18 pat. pending from @kettlebb over the winter, and am almost done with the RRR.  I finally got her up to the cabin last weekend to hang out with the pat. pending Cado.  They make a nice pair.  Pork steaks sounded good, and I'm glad I got two. I had to hang out a few more days than expected, due to heavy snow. It gave me a chance to peruse the original manual for the Cado and dig out the cast irons.  I haven't used these on grills yet, but am anxious to.  Thanks for looking.

[attachment deleted by admin]

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
Re: First cook on new 18 red MBH
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2018, 02:05:10 AM »
Awesome, a couple of nice cabin grills
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

hawgheaven

• WKC Performer
    • Hawg Heaven Smokin' BBQ
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2018, 08:23:17 AM »
Sweet! 8)
Multiple kettles and WSM's. I am not a collector, just a gatherer... and a sick bastard.

kettlebb

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2018, 09:31:05 AM »
You made that old grill shine! Good work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looking for: Red MBH 26"(The Aristocrat), Chestnut-coppertone (The Estate), Glen-blue (The Imperial), and The Plainsman.

hawgheaven

• WKC Performer
    • Hawg Heaven Smokin' BBQ
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2018, 10:53:11 AM »
Oh, and I LUV the cast irons! I have several in my arsenal!
Multiple kettles and WSM's. I am not a collector, just a gatherer... and a sick bastard.

Schaefd2

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2018, 05:59:03 AM »
Very nice man!! I love that cabin as well!! Arent those pork shoulder steaks?? Looks mighty tasty!!
I've been called the Robin Hood of Weber Kettles.

Grillagin

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2018, 07:40:22 AM »
Very nice man!! I love that cabin as well!! Arent those pork shoulder steaks?? Looks mighty tasty!!

Thanks and yep, shoulder steaks.  Cheap and definitely tasty!  I love the 70s vibe cooking on these grills, being a child of that generation.  Its a great place to get away from the planes, trains, and automobiles in my neighborhood, especially during the winter.

[attachment deleted by admin]