Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Batch Pics resize  (Read 2052 times)

BertVentures

• WKC Brave
    • Mighty Pizza Stone
Batch Pics resize
« on: January 04, 2018, 04:14:57 AM »
I am not sure what everyone does to resize their pics, I use http://www.picresize.com/batch.php  to batch resize my pics with 850 pixel width before uploading to pics.weberkettleclub.com

« Last Edit: January 04, 2018, 04:20:14 AM by BertVentures »
Bert

kettlebb

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Batch Pics resize
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2018, 04:20:00 AM »
If I’m uploading from my PC I just edit the pics in Paint first and use it to resize the pics to 1024 or 768 pixel width.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looking for: Red MBH 26"(The Aristocrat), Chestnut-coppertone (The Estate), Glen-blue (The Imperial), and The Plainsman.

SixZeroFour

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2018, 11:37:14 AM »
You can resize the pics right through pics.weberkettleclub.com

Once you log in, select the files you want to upload. It will display all the files you are about to upload as thumbnails - from here just click on the thumbnail and then set the desired upload size before hitting the final "Upload" button

[emoji106]
W E B E R    B A R - B - Q    K E T T L E

Troy

• Statesman
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2018, 01:50:40 PM »

Once you log in, select the files you want to upload. It will display all the files you are about to upload as thumbnails - from here just click on the thumbnail and then set the desired upload size before hitting the final "Upload" button

[emoji106]

pics.weberkettleclub.com will also resize on upload if the files are too big. It will automatically resize down to max 1920 pixels

greenweb

• WKC Performer
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2018, 12:53:05 PM »

[emoji106]

pics.weberkettleclub.com will also resize on upload if the files are too big. It will automatically resize down to max 1920 pixels

Lately, I am having some issues with resize from pics.weberkettlelub.com which I use all the time and used to work fine before.

Neil_VT00

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2018, 10:28:28 AM »
If you are resizing from a PC there is a MS outlook hack that you can use to batch resize. 

Select a group of pictures and right click.  Click 'Send to >' then 'Mail recipient'. A popup box appears where you can select the picture size you want then click the 'Attach' button.  A new email will appear with your resized images included as an attachment.  Copy and paste the new images into a folder on your computer and you're done.
Wanted: Burgundy 18"

Cellar2ful

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2018, 04:17:53 PM »

@Troy -  I can no longer upload any of my pictures on WKC pics.  I work off my PC.  Every attempt at uploading a picture results in an immediate pop up box with this alert: Some Files couldn't be added - File too big.  The pictures are all from the same camera I have been using and uploading from all along.  I logged out and back in of WKC pics but had the same result.
"Chasing Classic Kettles"