Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Problems with pics.weberkettleclub.com  (Read 1867 times)

Cellar2ful

Problems with pics.weberkettleclub.com
« on: February 18, 2018, 07:38:49 PM »
I can no longer upload my photos on the WKC pics.  Every time I attempt to upload a photo from my PC, I get a pop up box with the prompt "Some files couldn't be added - File to big".  All my photos are taken with the same camera  that I have used and uploaded to the site for almost 2 years.   
« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 12:08:40 PM by Cellar2ful »
"Chasing Classic Kettles"

Davescprktl

• WKC Ranger
Re: Problems with pics.weberkettleclub.com
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2018, 04:56:25 PM »
@Cellar2ful  I am having the same issue with pictures. Did you figure out how to fix it?
OKP Crimson, 22" H Code Brownie, SJS Lime, 22" CB Stacker, Red Q2200, Performer Deluxe CB slate blue

"If God didn't want us to eat animals, why did he make them out of meat?"  H. Simpson

Cellar2ful

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2018, 05:21:46 PM »
I am having the same issue with pictures. Did you figure out how to fix it?

I PM'd with Troy.  He has been trying to rebuild a bunch of plug ins that were causing problems with the WKC app. Like I know what a plug in is.  I played along though (lol).   I think he fixed that but in turn it has caused other problems with WKC pics.  He is trying to fix things as fast as he can. 

That being said, I found I can resize my photos myself using Microsoft Paint.  By reducing the pixels from 4800 to 1000, WKC then accepted my photos to upload.  I used the "Help and Support" tab on my PC to find out how to resize my photos.  I create a copy of the photo I want to resize so I am not changing the quality of my original photo. Once the resized copy is upload to WKC pics, I delete the copy.  Few more steps but I was going through withdrawals not being able to post photos.

Davescprktl

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2018, 05:28:34 PM »

I PM'd with Troy.  He has been trying to rebuild a bunch of plug ins that were causing problems with the WKC app. Like I know what a plug in is.  I played along though (lol).   I think he fixed that but in turn it has caused other problems with WKC pics.  He is trying to fix things as fast as he can. 

That being said, I found I can resize my photos myself using Microsoft Paint.  By reducing the pixels from 4800 to 1000, WKC then accepted my photos to upload.  I used the "Help and Support" tab on my PC to find out how to resize my photos.  I create a copy of the photo I want to resize so I am not changing the quality of my original photo. Once the resized copy is upload to WKC pics, I delete the copy.  Few more steps but I was going through withdrawals not being able to post photos.

Thanks man!  Not much of a computer whiz either but I think this will help.
OKP Crimson, 22" H Code Brownie, SJS Lime, 22" CB Stacker, Red Q2200, Performer Deluxe CB slate blue

"If God didn't want us to eat animals, why did he make them out of meat?"  H. Simpson

LightningBoldtz

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2018, 09:37:39 AM »

@Cellar2ful

plugin?

I am not a collector, but I do have a small collection.
"You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want"
8 MBH, 2 WoodDale, a SCG, and other stuff, including Pellet grills.

Cellar2ful

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2018, 11:02:04 AM »

lol - You know, that's the picture I have in my head.

Davescprktl

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2018, 03:57:13 PM »

lol - You know, that's the picture I have in my head.

Me too!  LOL!