Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Just out of curiosity, are Weber's...  (Read 3771 times)

reillyranch

• WKC Ranger
Re: Just out of curiosity, are Weber's...
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2013, 11:37:16 AM »
Well said everyone.  It should be self sustainable. 

I say should be, because I've heard of some that will spend more time and money on their "hobbie" than should be.  Than you might have something different, you might have Weberitis. 

Not that there is anything wrong with that..... 

pbe gummi bear

• WKC Mod
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2013, 11:59:45 AM »
Ed, Do you ever sell bbq's you pick up?
"Have you hugged your Weber today?"
Check out WKC on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Weber-Kettle-Club/521728011229791

reillyranch

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2013, 12:21:30 PM »

I have not sold the old kettles or grill, just traded them. 

Craig

• WKC Mod
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2013, 04:39:15 PM »
Weber Kettles....To me are a lot of things. They are something to cook great food on. Makes believers of non believers in charcoal grilling. Its a fun hobby for people like us. Its not an expensive hobby if you pace yourself.  ;)  Some kettles here are heirlooms, passed down over the years, some kettles have great stories behind them. I've yet to go on an actual true rescue mission, I mean, getting a kettle that is just begging to be given to a loving home and enjoy decades more of service and new memories created in lieu of meeting an untimely demise in a junkyard or crusher. Collecting aside, just cooking on my Kettles has gotten me away from eating out all the time. It's making me want to cook and turns out that I like cooking. I'm to the point now that I hate going to restaurants that I once loved and looked forward to. I'd rather cook it myself and it tastes better, to me and my family oh and its way cheaper.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 04:41:04 PM by Craig »